Isis wears nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, so this is probably total rubbish, but I just had to post.

-RMS

Isis nappies.jpg

Not sure with the article, though the title doesn't add to its credibility. IS are pretty popular to hate and I think with any speculation about them like this, people will be jumping on it. Plus it doesn't sound too far fetched, if they didn't have access to a bathroom while they're out for long periods of time.

The Sport? come on.

Yet more bad AB/DL press.

The article looks very unbelievable, almost fake to be honest apart from wearing because not there's not a lot of access for a long time

OK so in case everyone doesn't know: The Sunday Sport is a paper in Britain that takes a *ahem* less than serious approach to news. To quote it's Wikipedia page: It prints plainly ludicrous stories, such as "London Bus Found Frozen In Antarctic Ice", or "World War II Bomber Found On The Moon". Defenders of the paper pointed out that it was not intended to be taken seriously. Its controversial content also includes a high quotient of softcore female nudity and extensive advertising for sexual services.

It's a made up story making fun of Daesh. Nothing to do with us or reality.

In all honesty if I was in a war zone I would most certainly want to be wearing a nappy!

This is clearly fake, or satire.

Fake I bet.

When a paper prints the subheadline "Bum Sex Has Left Fighters With Loose Rings" I think it's safe to assume bullshit.

Definitely satire.
But, of course, ISIS is unable to take any joking around.

Great! Now the humorless sand for brains are going to be blowing up diaper shops in retaliation.

It reminded me of articles found in The Onion.

Ha-ha!!

Yeah, just reading the headlines, you should be able to tell that's satire. Really bad, not-funny-at-all satire.

The article is clearly a joke. A very unfunny problematic joke that pretty much recycles the myth that Anal Sex causes bowel incontinence. So basically, the punch line of the joke is "ISIS has a bunch of gay sex!!!". I'm not sure if they were going for the angle of "ISIS claims to be pure and moral, but they have gay sex, going against their own ideology", or if they were going for "ISIS is horrible and evil. They don't even have sex correctly. They fuck in the ass just like the gays and now they ruined their bowels and have to wear diapers. See what happens when you go against nature!" Either way, I'm not laughing at the joke. :thumbdown:

Let's stop giving this terrorist organization "Islamic" legitimacy by calling them Daesh. It has the added benefit of pissing them off. I wrote my congressman asking for a congressional resolution to that effect.

RMS401 said:
Okay, so this is probably total rubbish, but I just had to post.

-RMS

View attachment 24966

The people responsible for killing and we care about if they're wearing diapers?

smh...

Snivy said:
The people responsible for killing and we care about if they're wearing diapers?

smh...

It's not real......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back