Has anyone tried these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yolandi said:
I think you boys definitely need help when it comes to changing time! girls make light work of nappy changing! I'm a pro! (blush)

I am not a pro that is for sure.. help would be great XD

SuperiorPenguin said:
I am not a pro that is for sure.. help would be great XD

I must confess the same... :3

WaddleKitten said:
I must confess the same... :3

You boys are adorable! My goodness such cuties!

Yolandi said:
You boys are adorable! My goodness such cuties!

Its time for a change (blush), what'd think cloth back cushie or a ABU space diaper (the one I showed you earlier)

SuperiorPenguin said:
Its time for a change (blush), what'd think cloth back cushie or a ABU space diaper (the one I showed you earlier)

It's up to you sweetie! What nappy would you like to change into & Make sure you clean yourself properly!

Yolandi said:
It's up to you sweetie! What nappy would you like to change into & Make sure you clean yourself properly!

Normally I only buy one kind so I don't have to choose LOL, I'll probably end up with the cushies and save the space diapers for a more exciting time :)

SuperiorPenguin said:
Normally I only buy one kind so I don't have to choose LOL, I'll probably end up with the cushies and save the space diapers for a more exciting time :)

Sounds like a good plan! I'm going now but it's been lovely talking to you! Be good! ''purr''

Yolandi said:
Sounds like a good plan! I'm going now but it's been lovely talking to you! Be good! ''purr''

goodnight!!! sleep tight and keep the plushies close!!! =^_^=

Yolandi said:

Goodnite (See what I did there lol!) Sleep with your eyes shut for me!

So I just looked up my order & apparently they aren't due to arrive until the 2nd of December! "Sigh"

Yolandi said:
So I just looked up my order & apparently they aren't due to arrive until the 2nd of December! "Sigh"

Darn! That's a week away! My package might take up to 21 days :eek: Its shipping Europe to NW USA. :|

SuperiorPenguin said:
Darn! That's a week away! My package might take up to 21 days :eek: Its shipping Europe to NW USA. :|

But still! I was hoping to have them sooner! Not a happy Cub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back