Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 92

Thread: Has anyone tried these?

  1. #1

    Default Has anyone tried these?

    I was just wondering if anyone has tried these night time pull ups
    (Libero Sleep Tight) on the packaging it claims they are for children weighing (35-60kg) so I shouldn't have any issues with fitting as drynites are (27-57 kg) and they fit like a dream but my question is are they any good?
    Last edited by Yolandi; 22-Nov-2015 at 17:55.

  2. #2

    Default

    Pretty much anything of that nature isn't going to be great. They are fun occasion but they certainly don't hold up like a premium AB/DL diaper will.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    Pretty much anything of that nature isn't going to be great. They are fun occasion but they certainly don't hold up like a premium AB/DL diaper will.
    That's understandable! I have a small collection of adult nappies but I really prefer wearing kids sized nappies & pull ups especially when my friends come over for a sleepover. Last time I wore a premium nappy they teased me about it all night & kept slapping me on the bum calling me diaper butt! so now I key it down by wearing Pull ups. I just prefer them over adult nappies (better fit & less bulky) not to mention the cute girly prints. Thanks for your help though sweetie!

  4. #4

    Default

    They are made by Tena (well SCA). They used to be called Libero Night Comfort. They are very similar to Drynites, but they are defo more absorbent. The star designs are nicer than the old pattern they had on them, and are a bit cheaper than the old version.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1993 View Post
    They are made by Tena (well SCA). They used to be called Libero Night Comfort. They are very similar to Drynites, but they are defo more absorbent. The star designs are nicer than the old pattern they had on them, and are a bit cheaper than the old version.
    Fantastic! they sound perfect I will order some tomorrow. Glad to hear that they are more absorbent than drynites (This Cub doesn't like leaky pull ups)

  6. #6

    Default

    Yolandi
    When you get them can you post up a review as I have also been looking at these
    Please !!!!!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    Yolandi
    When you get them can you post up a review as I have also been looking at these
    Please !!!!!
    I've never done review before but I guess I could try!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    I've never done review before but I guess I could try!
    Thanks any idea when you'll be getting them

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    Thanks any idea when you'll be getting them
    I'll be ordering them tomorrow so my guess would be sometime next week!

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.