Wife comes out saying she like to wear too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbradshaw90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So I'm at home with my son and my wife txt me and said we need to talk and said it wasn't bad she promised well when she got home from work she told me she liked wearing also I'm still trying to comprehend what she said the other night I just always thought she wasn't all the way okay with me wearing just turns out she ain't comfortable with it yet how do I approach this situation with her I want to help her with this I want her to be as comfortable as me wearing out and stuff

My son is 14 months old he doesn't know right now

Definetly take it slow. Be sure you both fully understand each other's feelings. Hopefully this will lead to a lot of stress less fun times for both of you.

I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you have a great wife!

The best thing is communication and being open to each others feelings.
It may be a bit awkward but if you go real slow you guys will probably click and find your own path.
Just keep in mind even though the little ones have a tendency to say things that may be very embarrassing keep that in mind.
Example mommy you getting diapers for daddy too in baby department of store.
They say what comes to mind lol

Very slow mabey just give her a little time taking care of her giving time just her wearing by her self .
You being care taker . But talk out thing's first and be really in tune to her reactions on things.
on stuff she enjoys focus on that and the stuff that she's going to be uncomfortable with be very slow.
The best of luck.

Wow that's great. Good luck. :)

Also, hire a baby-sitter. 14 months old or not, your child should not be present for any "extra curricular" activities.

I agree with the previous posts; take it slow and communicate. Don't pressure her into doing something she doesn't want or doesn't feel comfortable doing. It's definitely cool that she's open to trying it out though, congratulations!

She wants me to change her and put them on her

Don't get me or anyone else wrong; if that's what she is asking you to do, then by all means, do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back