Is this an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott476

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Every time I go to the bathroom I feel like I am done, I zip up and notice that I leak a bit. No matter how long I stand in front of the toilet the same thing happens. Sometimes its only a few drops, and other times its enough to leave a small spot.

You do not state your age or gender, but since I have aged, I found that at urination's end, I need to "milk it" into a toilet tissue to prevent leakage onto my clothing.

Male 26

scott476 said:
Every time I go to the bathroom I feel like I am done, I zip up and notice that I leak a bit. No matter how long I stand in front of the toilet the same thing happens. Sometimes its only a few drops, and other times its enough to leave a small spot.

I have the same problem. It's quite embarrassing. You're doing all the right things. I find if I relax it helps. Sometimes I'm on my way somewhere and rush it. Wearing dark colored pants helps conceal the spot. There are guards for men in all the stores and I intend to get some, but they are not compatible with boxers which is all I have at the moment. At home, I sit down and that helps too.

Finally, if you think there might be a medical problem, see a doctor. This could be a sign of something serious like a stone of some kind and there may be medicine to control it. I have seen a GP and he just shrugged his shoulders.

I've had the same problem. I think its pretty common but I've also found its happens more if you stress about it. I also read somewhere that pressing underneath your parts helps push the last bit out. Overall I wouldn't stress to much - it happens.

Hi Scott

If it keeps happening or if you notice you start to drip minutes later it may be the start of bladder issue and you should get checked out by a doctor. my OAB started out that way I would feel like I had damp underware some times after peeing then I starts to notice wet spots happening more often.

I wore real fit for men for several months to deal with the slight leaks but they became full floods after several months. Small leaks like you are having are common and will probably disappear on their own (you may have a slight infection) try not to stress about it but if it prossists or starts to get worse check in with your doctor to make sure all is ok.

Scott, ditto here. May I suggest that you try slowing down, relaxing and sitting down when you go. It works for me! Kind regards MWHE

You might invest in some Baby Pants, training pants, "Almost a Big Kid" weight. They're my go to underwear.

dogboy said:
You might invest in some Baby Pants, training pants, "Almost a Big Kid" weight. They're my go to underwear.

Where do you get those?

zipperless said:
Where do you get those?

BabyPants.com is the company that sells them, but you can buy them from Amazon. Go to the Baby Pants sight so you know what's available. Their sizes run a little small, IMO. I'm a 32" waist and I buy medium. They have two different weights, "My First Training Pants" and "Almost a Big Kid". The "My First Training Pants" are a lot thicker than the "Almost a Big Kid". Most of mine are the "Almost a Big Kid" as they are less obvious and feel comfortable.

That was how my incontinence first started. 3 years later and I have little or no bladder control.

ST50 said:
That was how my incontinence first started. 3 years later and I have little or no bladder control.

incontinence can just happen? Out of the blue? That makes me worried..

ST50 said:

I was going to offer a statement very similar to this!
Young men should not be leaking so .... I would see a urologist for sure.

I was under the impression that every guy has to "shake out the pipe" a bit after urinating, lest they get about 10 steps from the stall and have a wet spot. I know that' been true for me since forever.

But once the "dribble out" is done, I'm good. No after-leakage. That's one nice thing about wearing diapers, dribble-out is never a problem for the pants!! "Go ahead, dribble all you want, you're not going anywhere in that!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back