Thread: Movie night

Default Movie night

Just a reminder that movie night is tonight at 9 EST, which is in about 10 minutes. We are watching wreck it ralph, so come into teamspeak and join us! I will be trying to do a movie every friday, so if you cant make it today, dont worry, there will be more movie nights!

Movie night tonight was fun! come again next week, same time,join teamspeak at 9 PM EST (use This converter to see what time it is locally) on Friday Nov 27, where we will be watching Monsters University! Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by sakuraTheBabyfur; 22-Nov-2015 at 10:45. Reason: Fixed converter link

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraTheBabyfur View Post
    Movie night tonight was fun! come again next week, same time,join teamspeak at 9 PM EST (use This converter to see what time it is locally) on Friday Nov 27, where we will be watching Monsters University! Hope to see you there!
    Ah -- I missed it! The link to the converter isn't working -- I think this is the right URL:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Unfortunately it doesn't let you select EST time... you only have the choice of a city... :-/

I saw a website that said that EST is 5 hours ahead of GMT, but I guess that's only when DST isn't in use...?

EST is GMT -5, and I'm not sure if GMT has DST or not, so I cant really answer that. If you aren't sure, you can always come early and chat until the movie starts! ^_^

Also, you said it can't select EST which isnt true, theres a little "Time zones" button there

EST is GMT -5, and I'm not sure if GMT has DST or not, so I cant really answer that. If you aren't sure, you can always come early and chat until the movie starts! ^_^

Also, you said it can't select EST which isnt true, theres a little "Time zones" button there
    There's no DST for GMT -- it's GMT all year round, but I definitely missed that great big "Time Zones" button somehow -- cheers! :-)

We are starting the movie in an hour and a half from now (7:30) so join teamspeak if you want to watch!

Movie night is over! come next week, same time, where we will be watching "The Pacifier"

reminder that this is tonight!
    Are you having a good turn out? I haven't been online as much this month as I have been in the past.

its been an alright turn out, but it can always get better. we couldnt do a movie night last week because rabbit seemed to be down or something, but hopefully we can do it this week