So, my Li'l' bro doesn't know what his likes and dislikes are

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
He's regressed before, but been really guarded about it. When I ask him what regression feels like, he says, "weird," which is a fair answer, because there're so few words for it. He wants me to care for him when we meet. No worries, guys. It'll be waaaay off in the future. He likes the idea of ��bottlss, and wants to see what there is to like about nappies, (He's a Brit. How cute is that?!) but is scared of being ashamed, "go shy," Candid Camera bursting through the door, basic stuff.:lol: I told him, "You're right. You aren't a baby anymore, but you wanna try them and feel Little. Don't define it too much. You're you, and you're Little enough to wanna �� Bottle and a nappy, and to share sissy's babygym, but you want side-snap cloth nappies that looks undiesish from the outside. So what? :paci:s freak him out, but he's curious about that too. Any advice for us, seeing as I've never been caretaker before and this is his first time regressing in front of anyone?

Last edited:
First time often leaves one feeling a little guilty or ashamed, but in the big picture, there's nothing wrong with it. Once he tries it a few times it will become easier. When my wife discovered my diaper order I had a lot of explaining to do, but she was very understanding. I told her I wanted to go to bed diapered, and that was fine with her, but it wasn't as fine with me. I did feel a bit foolish and it took awhile before I was more comfortable with it.

The other side of it was that the first night diapered with my wife in bed with me was an incredible feeling. It was so wonderful to feel babyish, if that makes sense.

Yeah it can be really hard to let your guard down and regress properly, especially if it's their first time yeah as dogboy said the more you do it the easier it becomes. Also the colour you post stuff in is kind of straining to read at least for me

Milko said:
Yeah it can be really hard to let your guard down and regress properly, especially if it's their first time yeah as dogboy said the more you do it the easier it becomes. Also the colour you post stuff in is kind of straining to read at least for me
Oh, sorry. It's easier for me to see. Would another pink be easier? Also, can everyone see the icons I used, or do you need an iPad to see the bottles and AB block?

There seems to be a difference for him between Little, and, "Tiny and exposed," but we both wanna see what his Littlest is. Any advice there?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Oh, sorry. It's easier for me to see. Would another pink be easier? Also, can everyone see the icons I used, or do you need an iPad to see the bottles and AB block?

There seems to be a difference for him between Little, and, "Tiny and exposed," but we both wanna see what his Littlest is. Any advice there?

Yeah, it's fine. I was kind of tired when I read it so that might be something to do with it. And yeah I can't see most of the icons.

There we go. Thanks Milko. Now everyone should be able to know what I mean, Apple device or not.

Hey there :hugs: ... you know regression IS a weird thing. Well at least it's a weird feeling to have to describe, mostly because it doesn't feel weird when it's happening..... now all that sounds weird, right... hahaha. Ok, so what I'm actually saying is that for me it feels like a completely natural and normal state at the time, definitely not like I'm a grown up acting like a baby...(tbh that really seems kinda bizarre and creepy to me)... go figure, right. The fact is, that regression is a total mind shift and it's all about feelings...a complete interdependance between feelings/sensations and my head space...the key here is to be able suspend disbelief, because the physical reality can never match up to the perception. When I am regressed I am not 'playing baby' I am 'baby'

So now here's the really weird bit... I am able to accommodate both my adult and infant personas at the same time, each completely separate from each other like two individuals (which is common for regressors)...the thing is it is always me...I never assume an alternate identity, as though I'm someone else when I regress, it's perfectly natural and me.

Well, it's not some strange phenomenon that takes over my psyche, like some weird trance or something, it's a conscious state that I choose to enter (that is so awesome to be able to venture beyond the looking glass, so to speak) I will say though, that even though the desire has always been there, I have had to create the appropriate mindset, and environmental factors certainly help that. So having access to baby stuff, is both a powerful trigger, and also a very helpful tool to achieving the right conditions for regression.

With your Li'l' bro, I'd definitely recommend a few props as potential triggers. I really couldn't guarantee that these will effect actual regression, cause I think that must be something which is innately there to begin with, but if it is, then creating the right atmosphere can only help.

Beyond that, be gentle, be loving, and help to lul him into the desired mindset. Even though I now have an accepting partner, she's not quite up to 'taking me there' yet...and only just learning to get comfortable with 'me' when I am there...I think it's a big thing for her to get her head around, but she is beginning to recognise that I am legitimately different when regressed.

Because yours is a long distance relationship, it's a bit hard for me to understand how I might be regressed and interacting over social media at the same time, but I guess it could be learnt. I have had successful RP in a daddy/baby relationship, but that was all text based, I never actually physically entered that role...still it was nice.

It's awesome that you have this friendship, and I wish you heaps of luck. oh and yes...he must get into the role hahaha tell him to get into that nappy ASAP...nothing ventured, nothing gained, encourage him to try anything he's curious about, so long as it's safe of course. this is the only way he'll discover his likes and dislikes.

We're doing that Temple Gradin, Thinking In Pictures thing. Planning every beam, every rivet, beforehand. So that when he lets it happen completely, he's not terrified. If you haven't seen the movie, you should.

Sounds like a cool plan :) kind of like building a pillow fort...getting everything ready for the games to follow. Visualising is absolutely key to unlocking the wonders of imagination. I'm gonna check out that film...she seems an incredible person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back