Thread: Hi there....!

Default Hi there....!

Quite new to this site....Have been an AB/DL for many years now and still loving it......this site I'm finding is very amiable, informative and interesting with everyones viewpoints on diapering and baby play......so nice to see we are an extremely friendly group.......!

Quote Originally Posted by Keethee View Post
    Quite new to this site....Have been an AB/DL for many years now and still loving it......this site I'm finding is very amiable, informative and interesting with everyones viewpoints on diapering and baby play......so nice to see we are an extremely friendly group.......!
    Hello and welcome to the site. I think our friendliness, a willingness to help and being well moderated makes us a very good site, especially for this sort of thing. We discuss all sorts of things, not just diapers. Often we'll talk about likes and dislikes, such as in music, art, politics, cars, and you get the picture.

I'm a professional musician and mostly retired. I still do music, but no longer teach in school. I enjoy getting out on my bike and I write short stories and have written and self published a novel. Typically on the introduction site, we share a little bit of our likes, interests and hobbies so that we can get to know you better. Nothing personal need be revealed because of the type of site this is. Anyway.....glad to have you as a member.