Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylfeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'm wondering if anyone out there might have any Depends from 1990 that they could post pictures of? Not sure of the exact name, but whatever the max protection one was. They were green and had 6 tabs. They had a particular smell of latex because of the rubber bands used in them. I really want a picture of the insides of them. How far did the padding go into the wings? I think I have a false memory of the padding being all in the wings. They were my first diapers so that's mainly why I'm interested.

Have you tried using Google images? Keeping in mind that the people who needed them might not consider it vintage, as such.

I recall them being VERY crinkly and similar in quality to today's Depends.

I wore them and at that time they were "Green" colored.
Yes, they rustled a lot while being worn.

Noctis - yes, that's the right one and I had that ad cut out of readers digest and kept in a safe place so I could look at it. I really want to see the padding on the inside.

Lookit what I found :D
bd40af873d341cc848fb0fc3bac416ee.jpg
02ac4f88d3ff5141e94b98cd93ef026e.jpg

caitianx said:
I wore them and at that time they were "Green" colored.
Yes, they rustled a lot while being worn.

I wore the green ones when I was working at the Potter's Yard in Bennington. I remember those lasting a lot longer than the newer ones, but I don't know if I'm just being nostalgic or if I just wasn't using them as much as I did when I tried my first package of the Attends.

NateSean said:
I wore the green ones when I was working at the Potter's Yard in Bennington. I remember those lasting a lot longer than the newer ones, but I don't know if I'm just being nostalgic or if I just wasn't using them as much as I did when I tried my first package of the Attends.

I really miss the green plastic-backed DEPEND diapers.
I went through dozens and dozens of packages of them, before they changed the design to white.

"DEPEND - When to positively, absolutely "have to go", but there is not a toilet anywhere to be found..."
:smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back