Our abdl diaper cup runneth over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFamousMrEd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As a diaper lover who wore his first diaper since being a toddler 15 years ago (attends ) as a 16 year old I thought a. I was weird and like very few others and b. There were 2 choices of diapers that would fit, depends and attends . Once I got online I learned 2 very awesome things a. I wasn't alone in my interest of diapers and b. Shopping online I got to experience premium medical diapers .

Than came the first generation abdl diapers on a wide scale there were 2 major choices ,Bambinos and Abu, and wow were they amazing! Now looking There must be a dozen + brands many with multiple lines in the abdl market , considering the booming expansion how many AB's and dl's are there? Makes you wonder!

Thousands of us. We are everywhere and lots more coming along. There is only so much room in the abdomen so there is a high chance of getting the pleasure wire too close to the time to go wire. Next thing you know, the subconscious is screaming, "time to put on a diaper" instead of where's the restroom?

".....there is a high chance of getting the pleasure wire too close to the time to go wire....."

Fascinating,

That's it! I like the way you state the concept. So true.

I've been wondering the same thing, because AB/DL diapers have been coming out the ying yang. Not only that but there's tons of blog sites.

Of the billions of people on earth, how many of us really are out there. For Bambino to come out with multiple diapers, and stock other brands, ABU, AWWSOCUTE, Rears, and the many I didn't list, there's tons of choices out there. For all these companies that came to be, there have been no casualties thus far (except for Classy Comfort). Business must be booming, or some of us have a huge stash. Maybe we can try to start a global check in website for AB/DLs.

The question of "How many ABDLs are there on Earth?" tends to pop up frequently. I've heard all sorts of wildly ranging estimates on just how many of us there are. It's hard however to get a real sense of how many there are. There's enough for several sole ABDL companies to function, but there's never been any official survey or means to really finding out how many of us there are, as I'm sure that there's plenty of ABDLs that you don't see on any of the sites who also have no intention on acting out any of these desires.

And to add to this.... I am surprised by the ABDL map that shows that there is at least one ABDL in each major city in my particular County/region. I am sure there are more that don't map.

As long as each new diaper adds something new, fills a un-filled demand, etc., then we're good. But when we start getting diapers that differ mainly by print and by variations in their already absurd capacities, then we've started hurting ourselves. Better to have a few awesome choices that draw in all the money and (ideally) fund more innovation than to have a dozen "me too!" choices that only spread out the money and make any single diaper unprofitable.

TheFamousMrEd said:
As a diaper lover who wore his first diaper since being a toddler 15 years ago (attends ) as a 16 year old I thought a. I was weird and like very few others and b. There were 2 choices of diapers that would fit, depends and attends . Once I got online I learned 2 very awesome things a. I wasn't alone in my interest of diapers and b. Shopping online I got to experience premium medical diapers .

Than came the first generation abdl diapers on a wide scale there were 2 major choices ,Bambinos and Abu, and wow were they amazing! Now looking There must be a dozen + brands many with multiple lines in the abdl market , considering the booming expansion how many AB's and dl's are there? Makes you wonder!

We're in the same generation and I completely agree with you on this. I feel the same.

I think our numbers will only continue to increase in the years ahead based on global trends in population and disposable diaper usage. I was born in the early 90s and have loved diapers for as long as I can remember. One of my earliest memories is of building a pillow fort next a cabinet full of white, crinkly baby diapers shortly after I'd been potty trained and putting one on. The first adult diapers I wore, besides Goodnites for bedwetting, were some crappy store brand diapers and depends that I bought shortly after I got my driver's license. It wasn't until a few years ago that I bought my first premiuim diapers and I've only now started buying abdl diapers. I can definitely see the market expanding further in the years to come.

Great points brought up by everyone here . It will be interesting to see if there will be an over saturation in the abdl / medical diaper markets. At the moment seeing as how new brands are emerging and even expanding there diaper lines it appears we are not at that point yet .

TheFamousMrEd said:
Great points brought up by everyone here . It will be interesting to see if there will be an over saturation in the abdl / medical diaper markets. At the moment seeing as how new brands are emerging and even expanding there diaper lines it appears we are not at that point yet .
The use of the term "over saturation" did make me smile!I have been there many times.

sissybaby34 said:
The use of the term "over saturation" did make me smile!I have been there many times.

Well they certainly are flooding the market...

Have there been any leaks about new companies?

they're all just trying to pad (under) their wallet

Baah with the puns haha , Diaper black Friday coming you guys figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back