Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good jeans 👖 to wear with Diapers

Default Good jeans 👖 to wear with Diapers

Hey 🙋 everyone I am struggling to find good jeans 👖 to wear with my Diapers. Without Diapers on, I'm a 32" waist. I don't want a Diaper weggie ether or too much of a saggy Diaper butt can anyone help me find the right 👉 jeans 👖 like what brands work best (Btw I'm a Dude)
    Last edited by RainbowDash728; 16-Nov-2015 at 20:50.

I definitely have a pair of jeans that I bought at least one size big around the waist to fit the diaper bulge without showing too much. I would try going up a size and seeing how they look. If worried about a saggy diaper, I always wear compression underwear over mine to keep everything from sagging too much once filled.

Quote Originally Posted by disneygeek View Post
    I definitely have a pair of jeans that I bought at least one size big around the waist to fit the diaper bulge without showing too much. I would try going up a size and seeing how they look. If worried about a saggy diaper, I always wear compression underwear over mine to keep everything from sagging too much once filled.
    This is the same for me. I keep jeans around that are a size or so too big -- specifically for diaper wearing. Most of my normal jeans fit me well (not tight but well) and so diapers are a bit more obvious under them.

Quote Originally Posted by disneygeek View Post

What's compression underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    This is the same for me. I keep jeans around that are a size or so too big -- specifically for diaper wearing. Most of my normal jeans fit me well (not tight but well) and so diapers are a bit more obvious under them.

I was thinking about something like that 😉
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 16-Nov-2015 at 23:46. Reason: merging posts

I just get a jean size or two bigger and use a belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I just get a jean size or two bigger and use a belt.

I'll have to try that 😉

Stretchy underwear from the likes of Under Armour, that gently compresses and molds to your curves. This coupled with a onesie is the best combination to wear over a diaper. There's so many benefits. It keeps diapers from being exposed at the waist line of the pants, it helps diapers keep their integrity by keeping them from sagging, getting caught in a leg hole, helping to increase usability and maintain comfort. It also helps to keep the padding from falling apart and forming awkward padding shifts. It let's you be more active without feeling like you're risking your diaper's integrity.

It can also prevent tape failure, by allowing you to tape the diaper on a little looser and reduce the stress load on the tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Stretchy underwear from the likes of Under Armour, that gently compresses and molds to your curves. This coupled with a onesie is the best combination to wear over a diaper. There's so many benefits. It keeps diapers from being exposed at the waist line of the pants, it helps diapers keep their integrity by keeping them from sagging, getting caught in a leg hole, helping to increase usability and maintain comfort. It also helps to keep the padding from falling apart and forming awkward padding shifts. It let's you be more active without feeling like you're risking your diaper's integrity.

It can also prevent tape failure, by allowing you to tape the diaper on a little looser and reduce the stress load on the tapes.

👀 Oo damn I must get it now!

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash728 View Post
    What's compression underwear?
    Yes, exactly like that. Basically underwear that binds a little more, and usually made with spandex or polyester rather than cotton. Something like this.