• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalthrower28

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
New to this online. Little boy here... I like bubbles baths and playing... in my spare time I bake :pizza: I love cooking... I like video games especially the old ones from my child hood, like crash and mario :D ... on this site I'm just looking for people like me I guess...

finalthrower

Hello and welcome. :) That is so cool that you can cook, I can hardly make myself an oatmeal :D I hope you enjoy your time on this site :)

Welcome :)

Hello and welcome to the site. I've been doing a little cooking at our home, more out of necessity since my wife has some serious health problems. I can make oatmeal. I buy the instant. Just add hot, boiling water. You can see my innate lack of skills.....sigh.

Hello! I also have an interest in cooking and have been doing a lot recently. I love watching cooking shows such as Masterchef Junior, Top Chef and Chopped. Welcome and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back