• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryantehfoxie

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Heh, I'm not really sure what to put here, but I'll do my best.

So, my name's Ryan, I'm 18 years old, and I'm a newly discovered DL and little. I've actually been a caretaker for a while, as my ex introduced it to me when I met him almost two years ago. But, we've been apart for almost a year now, and I started to look into the topic of the AB/DL lifestyle.

So, I've only really looked into everything about it for the last two months, and I've gotten comfortable with myself. I met a wonderful man who has been a friend for even longer than my AB/DL interests, and he became my daddy. We've been talking for a while, and he wants to help me get into diapers soon, so I have that to look forward to. :p

I don't have much to say about me, personally, but I'm a very easygoing person who loves to talk and meet people. I'm leaving this next March for boot camp, for the Navy. Right now, I'm living with my mother and grandmother, and my father works overseas.

Thank you all for reading, and I'm happy to be here! ^^

That was a great introduction Ryan! Welcome! It's always good to hear when someone finds a caretaker. It's so rare. What are you doing to keep yourself busy as you count down the days to the Navy life?

zipperless said:
That was a great introduction Ryan! Welcome! It's always good to hear when someone finds a caretaker. It's so rare. What are you doing to keep yourself busy as you count down the days to the Navy life?

Honestly? Being a bum. :p

I hate saying that, but the town I live in is desolate with nothing to do, my graduating class was 18 people. :p

I moved around a lot, so I'm just now about to get my license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back