Leilana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone! :)
I just wanted to share something with you - I recently started being friends with this girl - she is very nice and caring and she tends to look after everyone and I absolutely love spending time with her! Even though we never talked about adult baby stuff (and I don't even think she is adult baby/has an idea something like this exists), she makes me feel little and safe. For example - I get lost very easily, so whenever I need to go somewhere I've never been before, she goes with me or at least makes sure I got where I needed to go. She sometimes calls me sweetie. And one time, when I told her that I was a little worried she would stop being friends with me after she started being friends with another girl (even though I'm too old to worry about stuff like that), she huged me and told me she wouldn't reject me just to be friends with someone else and that I was cute. :)
Do you also have a friend like this in your life that makes you feel little? Why do you feel little with them? :)

No but your very lucky good for you.
Your friend's a keeper.
:)

I've met girls before that are very nurturing like that. It's very cool and a great feeling for sure.

Others might not even notice or maybe even dislike it but to a little or ab can be something very special to have someone treat you like that. I would be very cautious about saying anything about being abdl though because for the most part they're just being who they are and not thinking about it.

I was away with a friend recently and on our last day together I felt ridiculously little. I'm sure he has absolutely no idea about me being AB, but he's just that kind of intuitively caring person. Even if he wasn't aware of his own actions, I could sense he was tuning into my little side. It was an incredible feeling actually, I had to hold back a few times from giving myself away....though seriously, if any friend of mine would understand and accept me, it would be him. Perhaps my little side was active because I felt safe with him :dunno: anyway it was pretty cool, though for now I think I'll keep it between me and my partner.

Fraldinhas said:
I've met girls before that are very nurturing like that. It's very cool and a great feeling for sure.

Others might not even notice or maybe even dislike it but to a little or ab can be something very special to have someone treat you like that. I would be very cautious about saying anything about being abdl though because for the most part they're just being who they are and not thinking about it.

I agree. I don't want to tell her about my abdl side. I love the way things are right now - so special and innocent. :) But I think it's great that there are people like her that I can feel little with in my every day life. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ozbub, and what exactly did he do that made you feel little, if I may ask? :)

Hehe i giggle every time i think about it.
I have my own mommy/baby, but wen our actual lives, she's pretty adult and mature.
I'm not so much even in out actual lives. I have a girlfriend who i like to joke around with and say she's my little sister. We legit are little kids. I'm 5 and she's 4 1/2. We actually call each other that. We actually use babytalk sometimes and we play with teddies and even play peekaboo. We even got our way too mature friend to be our mom. lol Completely non-abdl friendship, but she's one of my best friends :)
I wuv my mommy, but having a playmate is fun ^_^

Ozbub, and what exactly did he do that made you feel little, if I may ask? :)

Nothing in particular except for being a super caring type person . He's actually a big guy anyway so I guess that sort of helps, but mostly it was the way I felt. I suppose he was showing me lots of things and kind of explaining stuff to me like I was a kid which was cool. But like I said it had a lot to do with how I was perceiving things at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
ozbub said:
Nothing in particular except for being a super caring type person . He's actually a big guy anyway so I guess that sort of helps, but mostly it was the way I felt. I suppose he was showing me lots of things and kind of explaining stuff to me like I was a kid which was cool. But like I said it had a lot to do with how I was perceiving things at the time.

I know what you're talking about. My boyfriend is a genious and I too feel little when I ask him a question and he explains it. :) Especially when I don't understand immediately and have to ask some more questions. It makes me feel little and frustrated at the same time, a weird combination of emotions :D

Leilana said:
I know what you're talking about. My boyfriend is a genious and I too feel little when I ask him a question and he explains it. :) Especially when I don't understand immediately and have to ask some more questions. It makes me feel little and frustrated at the same time, a weird combination of emotions :D

I think what is a most awesome feeling, is when you feel safe enough to let go of your sense of responsibility knowing that someone else is taking care of things....even if they're unaware of just how little you're feeling. I sometimes feel this way when I'm out shopping with my partner, but then she knows all about little me :) ... occasionally she'll giggle at my response to things which can leave me blushing a bit...inhibitions kinda go out the window when I'm regressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back