Diapers and Toilets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's World Toilet Day according to twitter. I'd love to know if our day is around the corner, but it would be hard to participate.

Is there a World diaper day?

NateSean said:
Well, it's World Toilet Day according to twitter. I'd love to know if our day is around the corner, but it would be hard to participate.

Who decides these things anyway? The only body on Earth that might legitimately claim the right to declare World anything Day is the General Assembly of the UN, and I can't imagine them voting on World Toilet Day.

Akastus said:
Who decides these things anyway? The only body on Earth that might legitimately claim the right to declare World anything Day is the General Assembly of the UN, and I can't imagine them voting on World Toilet Day.

Well, the White House has a Twitter Account. Maybe the UN is just trying to generate new interest.

And editing this to inform that I checked: It actually is a UN thing, and I think it has more to do with the fact that there are still places in the world where sanitary conditions are a threat to well being.

I still use the toilet as I only use my pull ups at night. I wet on ocassion, but never poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back