Do adult baby pacifiers come in different sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex000f

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So I decided to buy an adult pacifier to try it out. I decided on a NUK. However upon trying it I found it doesn't feel comfortable in my mouth, like its too small and/or just doesn't fit right somehow. Are there other brands out there or anything else I can try?

Did you try the Nuk 5? There is a 'Nuk 6' though it is not the Nuk brand is a larger sized based off of it. You can order this from baby pants. Also I would check out pacifiersrus, as they have several variations and sizes of modified guards with larger nipple sizes. I believe they have up to a size 7? Though I've never tried anything that large, and they are pricey.

disneygeek said:
Did you try the Nuk 5? There is a 'Nuk 6' though it is not the Nuk brand is a larger sized based off of it. You can order this from baby pants. Also I would check out pacifiersrus, as they have several variations and sizes of modified guards with larger nipple sizes. I believe they have up to a size 7? Though I've never tried anything that large, and they are pricey.

All I could find on the package was that it was size "L"

The leaflet said size L was for adults and S was for schoolchildren.

I think I want to try something bigger then what I have.

Pacifier sizes are really, really rough. I've done a pretty decent amount of shopping and things can vary pretty significantly while still being the same 'size'. The main thing that matters is that it's a NUK-style paci, that's a specific design.

Incidentally, anyone know of any adult-size pacifiers that aren't NUK or NUK-style? Anything with a cherry nipple?

nuk%20teats[1].jpg
here some sizes they come in.
and there a size 6 now

if it's talking about S and L, then it sounds like you got a nuk medicpro (known in the abdl community as a nuk 5). nuk 6 is a larger size made by pacifiersrus and apparently baby pants, not by nuk, but it is nuk-style. pacifiersrus also has round teats, which you might like better? sorry i can't help more, i've never actually used anything larger than a nuk 3! it's small but works all right, and it's a lot cheaper.

if you are looking for a real sized adult paci.. *not a nuk, or baby paci. but a paci that fits in your mouth properly.. then look for the Nuki Koenig from germany.. He makes the DS10, which is probably getting on for 2* maybe even 3* the size of the NUK 5... I use them all the time, They fill the mouth well..

They may be a little large, for some, but i rekon their great..

Cheers
BabyLea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back