Status
Not open for further replies.

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So, I notice that LKS have finally got new stock in, and interestingly, are now stocking a very limited range (only two colours) of their long-sleeved footless sleeper in sizes 16 (68"-70") and 18 (70"-75"). Anyone particularly tempted? I have a similar product made in the UK, but it doesn't look particularly cute (though it is very comfortable), so I'm rather tempted by the green and white stripe model.

I was also looking at the LKS, but no footed sleepers available in the size 16 or 18 range :( Hopefully someday they'll have them in larger sizes. If anyone does buy one please let us know about the quality and how they feel might be tempted to buy the footless version after some reviews :)

Zebben said:
I was also looking at the LKS, but no footed sleepers available in the size 16 or 18 range :( Hopefully someday they'll have them in larger sizes. If anyone does buy one please let us know about the quality and how they feel might be tempted to buy the footless version after some reviews :)

They've explicitly stated that they won't do footed versions beyond about age 6, because there's too much variability in foot size for a product that has a relatively low demand.

They suggested getting someone to sew feet on for you, if that's what you want. I've actually used snaps to allow the attachment of the detachable feet from one of my other sleepers onto the rear-zip sleeper that I own.

Please dont forget to post if you buy it to know how good or bad it is :)

Holy cow!! Size 18 is too big for me and I am a full grown adult!!

I am intrigued. I think the last time I checked the sizing topped out at way too small. Although if the testimonials are true it would not be very useful to anyone without a caregiver.

WildRoseBaby said:
I am intrigued. I think the last time I checked the sizing topped out at way too small. Although if the testimonials are true it would not be very useful to anyone without a caregiver.

It might be a challenge for a toddler, or anyone with significant mental disabilities, but it's hardly a challenge to a neurotypical adult. The one I own is pretty easy to undo, with practice.

Ha. I just posted asking about sleepers. Oops. Link?

I wonder if (for a small extra charge) they would put the cute bear logo on the larger sizes? It looks like the size 18 only comes without a logo.

I'm dreaming of ordering it, problem is I'm at around 40" waist size, I fit the height size pretty well since I'm around 70" tall so it would work, but the belly part is what gets me, that and the US dollar value right now makes the price go rocket high vs Canadian dollars.

So my 2 cents are that they are actually pretty good. I bought a size 18 short sleeved sleeper. I am 5'9", 34" waist and about 195lbs and they fit fairly well need a bit smaller stomach to have it fit nicely. But even saying that I can zip them closed although I currently need some assistance with this.

The neck has no stretch to it at all as they say on their website so if you have a big neck you may not like it. It's also nearly impossible to zip/unzip them on your own. I have just got them but I have tried a couple different things unsuccessfully.

They are super comfy however.

Link please confused

They're 15% off today. Code LKSBF

What does the packaging they ship in look like. Is it generic or do they have unique packaging.

Bit the bullet and bought one. The height and weight limit are identical to the Lands End XL20, so hopefully it'll fit just as well.

Gabo12 said:
What does the packaging they ship in look like. Is it generic or do they have unique packaging.

They ship in usps packaging, and it's just a clear cellophane package. There is no unique packaging.

Zebben said:

Come to think of it, the All-In-One Company allows you to buy feet completely separate to the rest of the sleeper, and they do them in green cuddle fleece. You could order a pair and have them sewn on, or do what I do, and use snaps. That's worked quite well with several different footless onesies I've owned.

EDIT. I've just ordered a pair to go with my LKS.

They do look comfy

tdlrfootedpjs said:
They ship in usps packaging, and it's just a clear cellophane package. There is no unique packaging.

Just to clarify, the packaage that shows up on the doorstep would be a usps package, and not a clear package
correct? No one would be able to tell what was inside, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back