winnerchickendinner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
While it obviously is good before and during, after rubbing myself in a diaper I feel odd. For one thing, it pretty much destroys any headspace I was in, plus I just generally don't like the smell or feeling of it... also the cleaning gets more complicated. Honestly, I'd prefer to just not do it, but as many of you probably know, it can be really easy to get carried away.

For me they are honestly not a sexual thing, I am pretty vanilla when it comes to sexual turn ons. I wear a diaper in replacement to what someone might wear sweatpants and a t-shirt. Never "pleasured" myself in one.

winnerchickendinner said:
While it obviously is good before and during, after rubbing myself in a diaper I feel odd. For one thing, it pretty much destroys any headspace I was in, plus I just generally don't like the smell or feeling of it... also the cleaning gets more complicated. Honestly, I'd prefer to just not do it, but as many of you probably know, it can be really easy to get carried away.

It usually takes me a day after to get back into my little space. That's why I try to space "the event" out to maybe once or twice a week. I really like my little space.

... plus I just generally don't like the smell or feeling of it... also the cleaning gets more complicated.

Smell? Cleaning? Are you talking about messing or masturbation? I know there's a smell to the latter but I can't smell it unless I put it near my nose. Cleaning? Again, if it's about the striking, I just leave it in the diaper and its fine.

This is not exclusive to ABDLs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse

In my experience, it gets easier to deal with over time and with increased self-acceptance. At this point, that's generally a cue for me to get cleaned up since the diaper is probably worse for wear but there's nothing to stop me getting diapered up again after or just rolling over for a bit of a nap.

Basically my negative feelings revolve around that not being what they're for. When I'm trying to feel little, I don't really want something adult like that to happen.

Basically my negative feelings revolve around that not being what they're for. When I'm trying to feel little, I don't really want something adult like that to happen.

I guess you can feel bad if you think you must. I'd say there's no one more open to consequence-free enjoyment than a child and be happy with the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back