First Time Buying "Premium" Diapers, Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xardria

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, I'm planning on buying either ABU Space diapers or Tykables Overnights, and I'm really torn, and I don't know what to do.

I love the prints on the Tykables Overnights and they seem pretty good. But I've heard the ABU Space ones are AMAZING. I like the print on them but they aren't my favorite. This being my first time ordering, I'm nervous about getting the "perfect" one. (I've heard that ABU Space will be back in stock tomorrow! *fingers crossed*)

Any suggestions? :)

They are both great diapers. A Space Diaper will win on capacity hands down. About 2.3 liters overnight.

If the Tykables Overnights are the same as the Snuggies. I think fit it superior. The printed pattern is the babiest I've ever seen. The plastic is smoother. However, tapes are not as good (not that they are bad) and overnight capacity is about 1.5 liters.

It all depends on what is most important to you. For sheer absorption and thickness, nothing beats the Space ATM. However, the Overnight, by virtue of starting off thinner, fits better, and certainly swells more - and has a more authentically babyish appearance than anything else.

I think I'm going to go with the Space diapers, because I think they will fit me better (based on size charts), and I like that they have a higher capacity. I do have a question about them though, are they noticeable under clothes? I've read a few reviews, and I've heard they're really thick. I'd like to be able to go 24/7 at some point, without being afraid of friends/family noticing.

It will be noticeable if you don't wear appropriately loose pants. Start with not skinny jeans. People will complain but I've never had an issue with baggy Kaki's.

There are also a million threads on how people aren't actually staring at your ass looking for a diaper... So they aren't going to notice anyway.

xardria said:
I think I'm going to go with the Space diapers, because I think they will fit me better (based on size charts), and I like that they have a higher capacity. I do have a question about them though, are they noticeable under clothes? I've read a few reviews, and I've heard they're really thick. I'd like to be able to go 24/7 at some point, without being afraid of friends/family noticing.

space diaper also have a good deal of swell to them when wet, but seem to have good odor control as long as they're not too soaked. So if you're going to be wet in public they can be a lot more noticeable without appropriate cover

Wearing Dry 24/7's is no problem, I wear them 100% of the time 24/7 and no one notices just make sure your pants are not tight and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back