ABDL/littles area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point :)

yep any good idea on how to slowly get the word out but at the same time screen the people to make sure they are good people

Do people like the idea of having nurf guns so so of the littles that play as older can have nurf wars

don't forget the walls for mischievous littles to color on

yea that would be great to have the walls painted as the white board paint and the chalk paint

Cork instead of carpet for the floors, please? Carpet is sticky on wheelchair wheels, and can cause Little knees carpet burn. Ouch! Cork is soft enough to fall on without injury, and won't cause carpet burn, but isn't as sticky as carpet on wheelchair wheels. A big Jolly Jumper would be awesome, as I've never jumped before, and am curious what it'd feel like. A swing with retainer clips, so it won't wiggle when a disabled person gets in.

littleabjames said:
How mnay chaning tables should there be and should there be wipes and baby powder there or should people be expected to bring their own

For health and safety I would say have a role of paper like on a doctors exam table and boxes of gloves. Make wipes and other supplies availible for purchase in small quantities. There are too many things that could be picked up from a shared box of wipes and a change table.

Just wanted to thank every one we have taken all your ideas and we are actually starting to raise funds to acutally open up a place like this

The things I would do to have a place like this down under :(
Now, allthough i'm not familiar with laws around your guys way, in regards to food safety and general hygiene, is there any.. fail safe.. i guess ...for if or when someone gets sick, that would prevent the place getting shut down or hassled. Or could you simply have an "enter at your own risk" kinda thing?

Have the Muzak programmed to play Raffi, Greg and Steve, Hap Palmer, and Rosenshontz songs. Oh, and plenty of TV show themes/songs (mainly kids' shows, with a bit various others here and there), too.

Now this oughta be on Kickstarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back