Met another ABDL - ON ACCIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Recently, I walking to throw some trash away in my dormitory, and saw a girl in the trash room at the same time. She panicked when I walked in, and there was only one trash can empty. She left without saying anything and ran down the hall as I was throwing my trash away. As I placed my bag in the dumpster, I couldn't help but notice what looked like a Cushies in the trash bag she threw out. There were also Goodnites in there too!
I quickly tossed my bag in and yelled for her, just as she was entering her room. She closed her door and pretended to ignore me until I knocked on her door. She opened it after a minute of tossing items around, only to have left a stray diaper on the floor. I asked her her name and introduced myself. Blatantly, I asked if she was an ABDL. She kind of stared at me in shock. I told her that it's okay, that I'm one too.
She invited me in immediately! She is an education major and has been too afraid to open up about her little side. Though I've never been diapered as a DL until then, we both decided to diaper each other: Cushies for the both of us! She was running low on supplies, so we decided to go diaper shopping together! It was quite odd shopping for my diapers with another person, yet, it was really peaceful and relaxing! We drove to Walmart together and decided to splurge a little on diapers. We bought a few packs of boys and girls Goodnites, always discreet, and then for her, pampers cruisers (her first time trying them) and some Disney princess pull-ups. After spending nearly $70 on diapers (while wearing our own) we decided to get dinner together, no ABDL interest.
Once we returned to school, a little wet from the adventure, she told me more about how she became and ABDL and her interest in it overall, and the same for me. We lay there in our diapers with pacifiers together, realizing that there were others of us out there, closer than we thought! We changed each other before leaving for the night and kissed goodnight. Right then, I knew I wasn't alone. This happened two nights ago, and we are going to hang out again tomorrow. Hoping for the best!

Reactions: neophyte
Good for you .
I hope this grows into a happy life for you both.

This is 100% too good to be true omg, I'm so jealous rn that's like a dream fantasy

It's amazing meeting another ABDL! I am with her right now and couldn't be happier. When I went to her room, she showed me her diaper right away. She was wearing a Disney Princess pull-up and let me change her diaper when she wet. She wanted a baby diaper, so a pampers cruiser it was for her and then I let her diaper me. She picked and it was a Girls goodnite, as the Disney pull-ups and pampers cruisers won't fit me.
We just played around and watched tv. She showed me her diaper "tote" where she keeps all her diapers hidden.
It's two giant Sterilite totes - both neatly organized. One contained all her "baby" diapers - pampers, pull ups, Goodnites, plus her pacifiers and onsies and sleepers, plus powder and rash cream. The other one contained her adult diapers - right now just Cushies, plus some cloth diapers and plastic pants.
I'd like to try cloth, as I've never worn them and want to try them! We are just getting to know one another, so we've only wet our diapers so far.
As I lay there in my goodnite and looked at her in her pull up, I realized how cute she looked and how we both can wear and be together! I needed to work on a paper, so I left after about 2 hours together.
I'll let everyone know how it goes!

Perhaps there's more of us in the world than we realize.

If true, it's an incredibly sweet story of two people finding each other.

It does seem somewhat straining to credulity, but if it's not true, it's a nice story as far as fantasies go.

dogboy said:
Perhaps there's more of us in the world than we realize.

Dogboy,

I am thinking you are more right than you realize.

Nexquic66, I too have had a couple of experiences where I have discovered other ABDLs by accident, and I think that given the whole stigma about it, that there is a ton of people out there who never will come online but yet are still secretly wearing diapers or even just having these desires.

I am not saying that there is a majority out there, but I am saying that I believe there are a heck of a lot more people who have this interest than any of us may realize!

Anyhow, I am so happy for you and I hope that whether or not your relationship materializes into something greater than it is now, I think it is awesome you found somebody that you can in real life (non virtual) world share this with.

Best of wishes to you!!

:detective3

TeddyBearCowboy

Hmmm the two stories I've read in this thread by the OP seem to good to be true. Plus the other thread they made where a non ABDL wore diapers around him.

I was thinking the same but was too nice to mention it. Two pretty much strangers diapering each other right after meeting? Maybe people don't have standards as high as mine but it seems fishy.

Yeah, I'll add my experience. I had a couple of friends when I was in school who I knew were into it. One told me. I was 11 and he was 12. The other was my best friend's brother. We were in high school. When all is said and done, we're around and we're not always hard to find.

What an amazing exprience. Just wondering, what size pull ups did she get? I only use goodnites, myself because I know I can fit into the XL sizes quite easily.

I've read the OPs other posts and noticed one or two that also tie in with the whole, this isn't true it's fantasy. One where he went to the doctors and wearing a diaper and not covering it up so the doctor saw and also a fire alarm going off in his apartment and his roommate saw it.

2 stories about being caught (potential humiliation fantasy)

This thread talks about how he randomly finds another girl who likes diapers and next minute they're doing diaper changing, going on dates etc.

Then apparently he managed to get a non ABDL to wear diapers with him.

What a polarized thread. I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt, as I've shared the diaper fetish with a number of people on and off since high school. A couple of times I found people who said they were interested. I got one person to pee in a diaper, and one other person to put me in one, but nothing ever went beyond that.

As to meeting them on accident, I've never met one in person. But someone I met online was not associated with any of the sites I frequented at the time, but in the course of our getting to know one another, I told a few stories that lead to our mutual revelation that we were diaper lovers. So who knows. Nothing is ever that black and white, but I echo the cautionary advice of others about playing it safe.

The first part is not too far out. I know a garbage man and he says he see abdl diapers in the bins more often than you would expect. He does not knock on thier doors and offer to change them or anything. As for the rest of the story who knows. We are talking about a dorm full of young people.

NateSean said:
What a polarized thread. I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt, as I've shared the diaper fetish with a number of people on and off since high school. A couple of times I found people who said they were interested. I got one person to pee in a diaper, and one other person to put me in one, but nothing ever went beyond that.

As to meeting them on accident, I've never met one in person. But someone I met online was not associated with any of the sites I frequented at the time, but in the course of our getting to know one another, I told a few stories that lead to our mutual revelation that we were diaper lovers. So who knows. Nothing is ever that black and white, but I echo the cautionary advice of others about playing it safe.

I have no problem fully believing in the first part. But the girl was so nervous she ran into her dorm room, yet opens the door and is fine advancing that fast with some random guy who was easily way to forward. then if you look at OP's topic posting history this is the 3rd girl he's seen/got into a diaper in under half the same amount of years.

Only way I'd believe that is if he admitted to bill cosby'ing them, but then I think Moo would take issues with that.

Fire2box said:
Only way I'd believe that is if he admitted to bill cosby'ing them, but then I think Moo would take issues with that.

I'm not saying it's not a wild fantasy. There's just nothing I can say that someone else hasn't already mentioned, so I'm throwing in my two cents until the thread gets closed, or what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back