• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!!! I am new to this forum but a long time DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERDELUX80

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello ADISC Community, My name is Darren and I am a 35 year old DL from San Diego. I am new to this forum stuff so please bear with me as I wish to be honest and respectful from the very start!
I am a long time Diaper Lover wanting to get to know others interested in diapers and hear different points of view on how they go about enjoying this in a healthy manner and learn about the products most popular etc.
I am 35 years old and work in the culinary field and have most of my adult life and this is how I support myself . I plan on doing a career change soon and have some anxiety about that.I am excited to get to know you all and look forward to your questions and reading posts. I don't spend too much time online so don't feel bad if I don't answer your questions right away.I will answer ASAP. Respectfully ,Darren

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. What do you like to do in your spare time? How are you approaching a career change--looking to do an avocational interest as a vocation? Going back to school? Expanding your current vocation to a higher level? I went through several vocation changes and am always interested to learn of the journeys others take. Again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back