"You're due for a change"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I received an email from Home Depot entitled "You're due for a change". How did they know?

Very funny. Reminds me of the sermons some people preach. Life is so exciting through ABDL glasses.

that made me chuckle and I thought this thread would be about something totally different.

that does sound like its a coincidence lol.

Being autistic, my mind interprets that phrase as referring to my dirty wet diaper needs to be changed.
Interesting.

So is this a new service are they branching out .
Home depot were mommies get's the day off and changes are made any age. Lol

Sounds like the line I got at work this morning... You're early, did ya wet the bed? lol, all I could think was "if you only knew" but I just replied "Nope, not last night" and started my day with a smile!

I wonder in which isle they perform the service?

dogboy said:

my guess would be 1 or 2 depending on the need. :laugh:

Nice thread title. :biggrin:

Nice! I would have guessed oil change, other than the obvious change!

DLMunky said:
Nice! I would have guessed oil change, other than the obvious change!

Actually, they were advertising household air filter changes in the email. I just happened to be sitting freshly wet when I checked my inbox.:smile1:

Kenn said:
Actually, they were advertising household air filter changes in the email. I just happened to be sitting freshly wet when I checked my inbox.:smile1:
Lol well some changes need an air filter peeeyou :)

dogboy said:

They probably perform the change at the Changing Station in their Restrooms.

Today, Home Depot has got the technology that exceeds the recommendation advertising engine of google.

I want to believe that It's memorable day.:smile1:

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. (Neil Alden Armstrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back