Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other diapers as wide and absorbant as Bellissimo

Default Other diapers as wide and absorbant as Bellissimo

I am wondering if there are any other diapers that are as wide between the legs and as absorbent as Bellissimo. What would be people recommend, it does not have to be a AB diaper, normal ones are ok

ABU Space Diapers are actually a half inch wider, and just as capable as Belissimos. They are very similar beside the print. They will be about the same price when they start to sell by the case.

I would check out dry 24/7's. They're very thick and absorbent.

What do you not like about the Bellisimos? I prefer them over Dry 24/7 as the tapes are much better (though I would prefer white over prints, so I am awaiting the white ABUs)

Quote Originally Posted by Katarn89 View Post
    I would check out dry 24/7's. They're very thick and absorbent.
    Thanks for the infomation on a non AB diaper that fits the bill. My next question is where would you look a getting them, aka what are your go to suppliers for this brand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    What do you not like about the Bellisimos? I prefer them over Dry 24/7 as the tapes are much better (though I would prefer white over prints, so I am awaiting the white ABUs)
    There is nothing I don't like about Bellisimos, it that AB diapers tend to sell out of the size I want. I can wear a large (I have a 38" waist) but I like to go up a size to feel smaller (so an XL), but AB companies tend to sell out and be out of stock for a while (Bambanos, have been out of XL, classico, teddie for over 2 months now, and they just went out of stock on the Bellisimos) and I like to buy on my 1st pay day of the month so I can keep my finances in order. So it will be go check the ones I want at the AB places, if they are sold out, I can go get the non-AB ones that are closer to what I want.

I agree the Dry 24/7's are a great diaper I wear them 24/7 now If you are in Canada you can get them from AgeComfort.com I just picked up 3 cases yesterday.

the new AwwSoCute kitten diapers are worth considering too. they're also very wide in the crotch. so are crinklz. kittens are cheaper and in stock at diaperconn

In the US, Dry 24/7 is available at Dry247.com or xpmedical.com. I personally prefere ordering from XPmedical due to their lower case prices. Their customer service and discrete shipping is top notch. Have not used Dry247.com except for my first case about 2009ish and have no clue how ordering from that website would be at this time.

I second the suggestion to Dry 24/7. They are wide in the crotch, similarly absorbent (better in my opinion), and are a top-quality plain white diaper.