NorthShore Supreme Briefs (Plastic Backed) Size Small Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok all you beanpoles / lucky bastards that can fit in real baby diapers, get to it ;)

NorthShoreAdam said:
Our size small NorthShore Supreme Briefs are finally in stock and ready to ship. Thanks to all of you who have recommended we add this size which is very hard to find in other brands. Samples available upon request.

Size small is our model 1228 and available online at http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/overnites1/northshore-supreme-briefs.html

These diapers are amazing ( i wear the large plastic back ) i got a sample with abena i purchased and immediately regretted wasting money on Abena, where abena would leak when i wet on my stomach i would wake up with small puddles on both sides of the diapers, these hold it all and then some they do a way better job staying up than abena and do alot better job not bunching up, they're nice and thick and comfortable and on my 3rd case they seem really consistent with minimal to no flaws only one out of like 100+ now had pinhole leaks which where just a tiny drop on the bed instead of a puddle, keep up the good work seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back