Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just tried Messing

Misatoismywaifu

Default Just tried Messing

I was feeling adventurous today and decided to take the plunge,it felt really infantile as I was messing, I was peeing uncontrollably for a short time during the moment but the cleanup was awful. I don't know if I can do it again on the sake of the clean up. Ugh.

Default Just tried Messing

I know the feeling about clean up. Not nice. Occasionally I have tried it, but always come back to the problem of clean up.

It does make you feel very little though, doesn't it

Best way to clean-up is to just jump in the shower, IME.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    Best way to clean-up is to just jump in the shower, IME.
    I agree, but you have to have a certain level of clean up before you can jump in the shower in my experience

I understand where you are coming from about messing and the clean up after a while. I've messed myself several times when out and about in public. One time I was at the gym and was just finishing my session when it let loose, an other time I had just started to do some browsing at the local mall when it hit. both of these incidents, I didn't have a spare diaper with me. The cleanup was a disaster, I don't like messing.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicFidelity View Post
    I was feeling adventurous today and decided to take the plunge,it felt really infantile as I was messing, I was peeing uncontrollably for a short time during the moment but the cleanup was awful. I don't know if I can do it again on the sake of the clean up. Ugh.

Clean-up is a bit time consuming, but still takes about as much time as just sitting on the toilet. It shouldn't be too difficult, just get the bulk off, then clean up the rest with wipes. Or do that and shower. I would do it more If I was not living with my parents, otherwise I find it enjoyable.

Misatoismywaifu

I dunno, it was fun but I prefer just wetting more than anything. I took a hot shower and blasted down my diaper area to get all the mess off but it was nauseating. Afterwards I doused the shower in bleach to kill any residing bacteria. I'm OCD like that though for some reason.

I like messing sometimes, but am not a fan of the clean up either. I'm getting used to it, and am happy enough to hop in the shower, so it's not TOO bad.

I like it because there's not much else that makes me feel immediately and genuinely little. Of course wetting my pants does, but that's always a staged or planned thing. Even by setting myself up by drinking a lot and going through some desperation play first is obviously a planned event, so even if it results in a real loss of control wetting, I've had to work it to get there.

When I'm little, I'm not a baby, but around 9-12 years old. Now my little wouldn't deliberately poop in his pants, so there is no fun at all with me just standing there and doing it on purpose. But I will deliberately take risks. If I've got to fart, I'll push as I do it, or even if I'm unsure whether or not to trust a fart, I'll gamble on it. I don't necessarily want to fill my pants, but the feeling of a bit of wetness or some unexpected follow through is what I'm aiming for.

When I've got the house to myself, and feel like indulging in some messy little play, I do have a little game I play. After dressing in my little clothes, which are usually some short shorts, cartoon T shirt and white socks, or perhaps my onesie, I start by waiting till I need to poop. It's usually the growing need to poop that decides for me that I'm gonna go into little mode. Then, I wet my pants a bit. After that, little me is trapped a bit. I'll be in my room or maybe outside, and realise that I've had an accident again and wet myself. I don't want anyone to find out, so I plan to stay away until my pants dry. The problem is, now I need to poop, but I can't go past everyone to the toilet in my obviously wet pants, so I try to stay under their radar. But eventually I may have a number 2 accident and then I can't hide it anymore.

It's based on my behaviour as a kid around that age. I still occasionally wet my pants, so I'd try to stay outside or in my room until they dried. Sometimes it worked, and of course sometimes it didn't.

But the feeling of accidentally letting some poop out when I fart really gives me that "UH OH" moment, and I feel instantly little.

It's best to have some sort of clean up plan in place so you have to worry less. Diaper wearing and messing should be a carefree experience.

i dont mess too often, its like 1 out of 5 diapers i MIGHT mess, but its mostly because the cleanup as well is why i dont it so often.