Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderfulfocus3312

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
It's been a long time since I posted on here, due to work, life in general, I apologize for not keeping up on this. Since I've told me girlfriend, I've asked her to marry me. I've decided to go mostly 24/7 (I won't purposely mess my diaper). My fiance is ok and supports my decision. Check she even changes me on occasion. The biggest hurdle has been the cost of wearing 24/7. I wasn't expecting $100+ a month.

Kevin $100 per month is cheap don't forget to add the needed items like diaper rash cream and wipes for cleaning between changes. As time goes on you will probably see the costs get closer $175 or more per month.

Keep a fully stocked back pack in your car with at least 4 diapers, wipes,creams and a change of cloths you may also want a second smaller back pack that has one or 2 diapers small pack of wipes that you can carry when walking in a mall or out and about it will be lighter and easier to deal with then your fully stocked kit that's keeped in the car.

Remember to take the back pack(s) with you when you take some one else's car leaks happen and you will be glad you have a full change of cloths with you .

It can get pretty expensive. I did 24/7 for a bit, you learn pretty quickly that cheap diapers end up costing you more in the long run. I high quality diaper will leak less, need less changing, and cause less diaper rashes. I'd recommend keeping your pubic area shaved as well, it helps speed up cleaning down there and keeps things less likely to get a rash. I found that zinc oxide based creams knock out most of the itching from shaving down below. I'd recommend using either a cream like I mentioned before or there are some good baby oil gels that do quite good (been kind of surprised by the oil gels, I use a kroger brand one, but I think Johnson and Johnson has one as well). Baby powder you can take or leave, sometimes it can make things more messy and sometimes cut down on smell, if you have a cheap diaper, it may be more required than a more expensive one.

Well I have been 24/7 for several years now, and the cost for me going 24/7 is maybe 70USD per month - max! and that is inclusive rash cream, powder etc.
Usually I use two disposables each day, for night it's cloth diapers. However I also use cloth boosters in my disposables.

Normally I use Molicare Super Plus for work, and a cheaper Seni night time diaper, when at home.

I've been back in nappies 24/7 for well over two years now.

kevingood17 said:
It's been a long time since I posted on here, due to work, life in general, I apologize for not keeping up on this. Since I've told me girlfriend, I've asked her to marry me. I've decided to go mostly 24/7 (I won't purposely mess my diaper). My fiance is ok and supports my decision. Check she even changes me on occasion. The biggest hurdle has been the cost of wearing 24/7. I wasn't expecting $100+ a month.

Personally, I would never worry about the cost; if you think about it, wearing nappies 24/7 probably costs a lot less than other fetishes or habits we may become addicted to. (And as far as I'm concerned, wearing nappies is an addiction.)

Whether the figure the OP quotes is accurate or not, using it as a ball park figure, compare it to smoking, for instance. At current prices in the UK, if one smokes an average of say 20 per day, it is going to cost upwards of £200 per month, or more than $300 at today's rates.

Stick to your nappies; wearing and using them 24/7 is unlikely to kill you, whereas smoking almost certainly will, or at the very least cause any number of nasty diseases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back