Thread: Hi! Hi! Hi!

Smile Hi! Hi! Hi!

Hallo, everyone, my name is Sasha, I am from Russia and I want to make some friends over here.
    I deeply interested in abdl and a little bit of bdsm
    Be free to write me

Hi Sasha and thanks for introducing yourself. You are sure to find many friendly people here. We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by draigdrwg View Post
    Hallo, everyone, my name is Sasha, I am from Russia and I want to make some friends over here.
    I deeply interested in abdl and a little bit of bdsm
    Be free to write me
    I see in your profile you play guitar. There are many other musicians here. What kind of guitar do you play and what is your favorite kid of music that you like to play?

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Hi Sasha and thanks for introducing yourself. You are sure to find many friendly people here. We look forward to seeing you around the forum.
    Thanks!)

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I see in your profile you play guitar. There are many other musicians here. What kind of guitar do you play and what is your favorite kid of music that you like to play?
    Oh, I like both acoustic and electro guitars.
    I am not really playing much now, because of the lack of time, but I prefer folk for acoustic and post-hardcore, power metal for electro.