• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I guess it's hello again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullmetallittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Well I've been off of this site for some time and decided to open the old cob webs. Hello I'm a babyfur who loves to write, listen to music, and we'll live. Alot has happen over the past year, my sexuality has changed among other things. Still me at the core so hello everyone hopefully I can keep tabs on it.

Welcome back!

Hey there FullmetalLittle, are you still fullmetal? Did you become half metal while you were gone too?

Just a glance at you and I got Skyrim and Abby Cadabby from your Tumblr (along with the cute new girl too not forgetting her) and I think you seem pretty swell. I hope you've been dealing well with the changes in your life, because there is probably going to be a bunch more coming!

Don't dodge! Changes can feel like oncoming traffic, but you gotta let the car of change hit you head on. Then pull yourself up. Yep!

Welcome back.

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back