• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New one here. Finally made account

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello everyone. After poking around I decided to make a account.
My name is lillbabybuga. I love wearing diapers and I have found a ab side as well. My love for diapers comes from wetting my bed through childhood. And just always wanting to wear them growing up and not being able to.
I am happily married to my beautiful wife. We have been together for over six years and she likes that I wear diapers to bed due to bedwetting and she is ok with my ab side and does like to take charge.
I am here to chat with others and make friends. I would like to hear about how others got into ab/dl stuff. Well I suck at intros but I hope what I said will do. If u have any questions just add coment

Welcome to ADISC Lillbabybuga. That's a funny name. It's great to hear that your wife is okay with your diapers. Mine is too (after many years), but many folks struggle with their partner having a difficult time with it. I am also a bedwetter so, yeah, that might be easier to digest than AB stuff. I think for most of us (myself included) AB/DL was something we were interested in from a very early age and for me, personally, it coincided with a terrible time trying to keep my pants dry and clean.

lillbabybuga said:
Hello everyone. After poking around I decided to make a account.
My name is lillbabybuga. I love wearing diapers and I have found a ab side as well. My love for diapers comes from wetting my bed through childhood. And just always wanting to wear them growing up and not being able to.
I am happily married to my beautiful wife. We have been together for over six years and she likes that I wear diapers to bed due to bedwetting and she is ok with my ab side and does like to take charge.
I am here to chat with others and make friends. I would like to hear about how others got into ab/dl stuff. Well I suck at intros but I hope what I said will do. If u have any questions just add coment

Hello and welcome to the site. There are a number of incontinent members on this site, some who enjoy wearing diapers. I'm not incontinent but I've always wanted to wear diapers. Like you, I have an understanding wife which is very nice. I hope you will feel comfortable with the site that you'll feel free to comment on the many threads. It's a lot of fun and there are a lot of things to learn.

I'm a professional musician, and music is a big part of my life. I also enjoy writing and I have several stories on this site. I typically write in the scary genre. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back