Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlecharlie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi, I recently bought a baby bottle but using it doesn't feel quite right, I much prefer my sippy cup. I really crave drinking from a bottle especially at night when I feel really vulnerable. Do you have any advice on good ways to hold it or lie to make it feel more natural?

Littlecharlie said:
Hi, I recently bought a baby bottle but using it doesn't feel quite right, I much prefer my sippy cup. I really crave drinking from a bottle especially at night when I feel really vulnerable. Do you have any advice on good ways to hold it or lie to make it feel more natural?

I like to lie down like a baby when I drink from mine, but I don't do it very often. I'm afraid it freaks my wife out even though she never says anything negative. I almost always drink from my sippy cup at night. My wife even suggested that I get some sippy cups, so I know she's comfortable with those. I think she would rather see me as a little boy in diapers rather than as a baby.

I still have my actual baby bottles from the late 80's
I never got used to them, didnt really dig it. It was also taking forever to get enough from it lol.
I haven't tried a sippy cup at all, I never had any of those.

Bottles are too time consuming to drink from. I've considered sippy cups but have yet to purchase any.

If you have trouble, you can open the nipple more with a knife, try a little at a time until you reach your desired flow. I've done this even with high flow nipples.

baby-pants has a nipple that actually hits the adult suckle zone.

Its better to use a hot needle to poke a new hole .
Pluss you can lay on side prop bottle on low pillow suckle that way .
Same way you use your binkie .
So calming to lay with a bottle with milk before bed.

I could not agree more foxkits :smile1:

If you find it very time-consuming to drink from your bottle, you should consider getting a fast-flow nipple before trying any modifications to your current one. Lying on my back and holding it with two hands tends to put me in that oh so certain mood, especially if I have strawberry or chocolate milk in it. Everyone's preferred choice of beverage in their bottle is different, but stay away from alcoholic beverages and soft drinks until you get accustomed to drinking from your bottle.

Thank you for the advice, my housemates are both away this weekend so I will be sure to try some of these ��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back