• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs6616

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm relatively new to the AB/DL community and am looking to get involved with getting to know people online because I don't really have many other people I know that do this.

Outside of the AB/DL world I am a college student studying bio and pre-med. I stay active rowing crew and running when I can. I also enjoy metal working where I make knives and swords and am currently in the process of making my own metal forge. I also love music both listening to it and writing/playing it.

As for the AB/DL world I have been wearing them since around the beginning of college when my girlfriend encouraged my to try them since she knew I had been interested since before I can remember. I recently started being diapered at nights as it helps me relax and cope with anxiety I have. That was my main motivation behind joining here (so I could get more info about that) (I was on fetlife before and there isn't much AB/DL info there)

I hope to chat with/ and hear from people so don't feel afraid to say hi!

Welcome cjs6616! I see you have been quite active on the site already - That's great! I, too, enjoy the relaxation of wearing (and wetting). Do you do any fencing? Are the swords just for display? (Yes, I know fencing uses epees and other light weight swords).

Yeah its nice to be somewhere with so many like minded people. As for fencing no I don't but I have done other forms of sword training. As for what I make they are both decorative and functional (since I temper and heat treat them).

Welcome to adisc. This is where you'll find like-minded folk of all ages and experience. How great it is that your girlfriend encouraged you to explore your desires more completely. You're a lucky man.

How did she come to know your interest in diapers in the first place? That would be too scary a topic for me to mention to someone.

Feel free to ask anything you'd like to know here. It will be great chatting with you.

Yeah it was so great that she encouraged me because I never would have myself. And it came up because besides AB/DL we are still a really kinky couple and she is currently my 24/7 mistress. It was one of those things that I wanted to tell her but couldn't figure out how to do, but she realized that and coaxed it out of me.

Also thanks for say hi! Hope to get to chat with you too!

cjs6616 said:
Yeah it was so great that she encouraged me because I never would have myself. And it came up because besides AB/DL we are still a really kinky couple and she is currently my 24/7 mistress. It was one of those things that I wanted to tell her but couldn't figure out how to do, but she realized that and coaxed it out of me.

Also thanks for say hi! Hope to get to chat with you too!

Hi and welcome. I think your interests are amazing. I went to Westminster Choir College many years ago, and I enjoyed watching the sculling team. I'm a professional musician and I wondered, what instrument do you play. I play keyboards, organ, piano and my many Korgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back