Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody!

I am somewhat new to the ABDL community and do not currently have any ABDL friends. I really enjoy playing league of legends (both competitively and for fun) and was wondering if any of you guys enjoy playing as well! (those games can get long and diapers are obviously necessary to not miss a moment of the action :smile1:) So if and of you guys want to play together feel free to add me!
IGN: King Walak

Walak

Hey there! I haven't played for a couple months but I used to be on pretty regularly. Casual player only, mostly ARAM suck too bad/get too frustrated with ranked. Feel free to add me. SouthboundF

i use to play a lot of ARAM but i haven't played in while ive been busy with my job but i have been wanting start back up with so add me if ya want a ARAM person
Blackheartsrage

All I do is ARAM! I'm mainly a morning player because of my work hours. 8am-3pm. Hit me up.
TintedCorn

I'm on mostly on weekends with school hours. But I mostly play Draft pick and ARAM. Only lv 23 right now but if anyone wants to play a game sometime, add me :)

Justus929

Oh yeah. I don't work for a week. So I'll be on at other various times this week. Catch yeah on the flip side.

Walak said:
Hello everybody!

I am somewhat new to the ABDL community and do not currently have any ABDL friends. I really enjoy playing league of legends (both competitively and for fun) and was wondering if any of you guys enjoy playing as well! (those games can get long and diapers are obviously necessary to not miss a moment of the action :smile1:) So if and of you guys want to play together feel free to add me!
IGN: King Walak

Walak

I starting playing LoL and would be interested playing with people. My favorite character is Anivia. Mid-Laner with her.
I would like to join you.

- - - Updated - - -

DracoFox said:
All I do is ARAM! I'm mainly a morning player because of my work hours. 8am-3pm. Hit me up.
TintedCorn

What timezone are you? I'm Newfoundland time, yes our province has its own timezone lol.
I mostly play against AI cause I'm still a noob but I can PvP, I Midlane as Anivia, I can top and not as Kindred, haven't Jungled with yet and I can Mid with her too.
I have Skarner too who I have Jungled with.

Is OK to add you?

Most apologies. I'm on EST for my time zone.

Oh... I love LoL so much... but I quit it. Too much time eaten by that.

I play League! IGN Sasha Pawz. I play Ashe and prefer to solo mid, but will suppport mid/bot if I need to ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back