Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just thought I'd share this little story with you guys as there's something I've just seen that I thought was my imagination.

So I'm walking to college (college in the UK so I don't mean a university) and there's this girl walking the opposite direction, wearing a secondary school uniform meaning she was at least 12/13+, I noticed she had something in her mouth.

I looked back 3 times to make sure I wasn't seeing things but she had a pacifier in her mouth and she didn't seem bothered at all and plus she was walking down probably the busiest road in the UK.

I've seen/heard of that. It's not usually associated with AB
It's usually just some sort of weird social statement or for some drug related thing where they need those pacifiers.

Girls can pull off the "little girl" look so much better than us guys trying to be a little boy. We have to be macho where they can be cute. More power to them.

Funny you should say that because I use my pacifier all the time riding my bike to and from my karate class:2thumbsup:

dogboy said:
Girls can pull off the "little girl" look so much better than us guys trying to be a little boy. We have to be macho where they can be cute. More power to them.

I know. It's unfair. I kinda feel guilty for getting to be a girl.

MickeyM said:
I've seen/heard of that. It's not usually associated with AB
It's usually just some sort of weird social statement or for some drug related thing where they need those pacifiers.

Yeah I thought about that, I've seen a girl who went to my old school upload a pic of her and her friend with pacifiers in their mouths but I am 95% certain she did drugs.

Yeah pacifiers are part of molly and xtc culture... you put them in your mouth to stop yourself from biting your tongue when you're "rolling" ...

I only know this secondhand bc rave/edm culture interests me and there is sometimes overlap tho!

Nothing new, lot users of amfetamins and coca sometimes using pacis. But it's mostly unrelaterd with our world. It doesn't mean there aren't some users of drugs/psychofarmacs...

I was camping once and fishing at a river. Along the track towards me comes a father with his 2 daughters. The younger one around 8-9, the older one around 12. The older one had a pacifier in her mouth. The dad and I started talking about fishing, and his kids just hung around on a tree that had fallen across the river.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but there was no mistaking it. This adolescent girl was happily sucking on a pacifier. Without trying to sound creepy, I could tell that she wasn't wearing a diaper or anything, but her father didn't seem to mind her publicly using a pacifier.

I remember when I was younger and I had to take the bus to and from school and one girl that was around my age which was about 11 or 12 was sucking her thumb one day coming home from school.
Another time I was out at the mall and a girl who looked to be about 13 was sucking on a pacifier while out with her family I assume.
It is certainly something you don't see everyday but it sure is surprising when you see it.

It could have been a sweet.
I've seen some lollies shaped like dummies.

Barush said:
It could have been a sweet.
I've seen some lollies shaped like dummies.

I know it wasn't a sweet, I've had plenty of the ones shaped like dummies before and this was the real thing. It had a picture on the front and had a ring pull and also it had a proper shield as well.

I have literally almost driven to work with my paci in my mouth. Lol

Last weekend I was driving cross state and brought my pacifier for sleeping in the van. I slept about 3 hours and woke up and kept sucking it for a while. I got to my exit for the town I go shopping and to church in and realized I probably shouldn't still hsve it in my mouth. Hoping no one in any of my extended social network noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back