Thread: Star Wars Tickets

Wink Star Wars Tickets

Did anyone get their tickets for the movie? I've got two sets. I can't wait for this movie! I've been a fan for over two decades. (I watched it first as a toddler) Hope everyone can get their tickets.

If I decide to pay for a movie, I get my tickets there. That way, I'll never forget to go =P
    I never go opening day or week.

We've had a family tradition for a while, where we all go to see a big block buster movie the day or two after Christmas. We've seen the three Lord of the Rings movies, and the Hobbit movies this way. I thought that the new Star Wars movie would be the one to see this Christmas.

I'm going after Christmas. There will be plenty of theaters showing it where I live and I have never been a "I have to see it first" kind of guy. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not me.

Yeah..

I really have no idea when I'll get to watch it. The movie seems very good and I'm excited for it. (As much as I'm ever excited for a movie, which is not very much I admit.) However, I have no idea when I'll be able to go see it.

I suppose whenever it happens, it happens. Normally I would simply say for maximum comfort I would just wait for it to eventually come out Blu-Ray, but I have a feeling I won't be able to avoid it's cultural presence in our internet age. So.. I suppose I would like to try to see it in theaters in some way. Watching movies this way is just so expensive!

No because I going on the release date on December-17-2015

I just heard a news story that the advance tickets sold out, but they are being sold on E-bay and going between $750 and $8,000.00. I'm happy to wait to see it between Christmas and New Year's (I mean $8,000???? Really?)

I'm a fan, but not a fan of crowds. We'll wait until it thins out a little, then pick a time when there won't be a lot of people.

We have one of those places near us that serves dinner while you watch... surprisingly good food, craft beers, and movie prices aren't bad if you can manage a matinee. (God I must sound old...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    I just heard a news story that the advance tickets sold out, but they are being sold on E-bay and going between $750 and $8,000.00. I'm happy to wait to see it between Christmas and New Year's (I mean $8,000???? Really?)
    Anyone want to buy tickets for game 5 between the Cubs and Mets?