Not open for further replies.

tappedland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hey guys, my gf and I are wanting some baby diapers for her and I was just wondering if you'd think they would fit. She's 5'6 120-125lbs. She's got a very flat stomach and some decent curves so we're just worried. Any input would be great

All depends on waist size, I am guessing at 5 foot 6 she has like a 24-28 inch waist? The big baby diapers could probably fit, goodnites too, however Huggies aren't stretchy, Pampers are. Experiment with what works.

I'll echo the same response, try Pampers size seven and also Goodnites. Just to give you an idea I have a 32" waist and can fit into size L/XL Goodnites because they stretch.

That's made me realise I don't know what size I would be. How do they work? I'm a size 14-16 with clothing (so around 32" waist, 40-42" hips)

I've heard that size 6 and 7 aren't much different. Any thoughts?? Where is cottontail when you need him lol

I have some pampers baby dry size 6, which I think are the biggest?
Any ways I'm a 36" waist and the max stretch of the sides yield me only about 4 inches too short on each side, so 8 inches. so max of 28"
so a 24" is 2 extra inches in each side, meaning a lot less stretch of the sides. As far as the length of coverage, It's very bad for me, I'm way too big.
Based on what I know she would be at the top end of being able to put a baby diaper on. I wouldn't say it would be a good fit, absorbency/capacity is OK in my opinion since I'm using them.
As far as cruisers 7 go, I haven't tried those, But I think those are the same as baby dry 6?

I fit fine in L/XL goodnites. I use those normally. She would probably need the mediums, those would yield a good fit, and absorbancy. The mediums have more kid like designs too.

Quick update: Babydry 6 work great :) thanks for the input. One final question: If she can do pampers 6 could she do 4t-5t training pants??

tappedland said:
Quick update: Babydry 6 work great :) thanks for the input. One final question: If she can do pampers 6 could she do 4t-5t training pants??

If the fit was good then go for easy ups, more absorbent. Pull-ups leak easily but sides can be readjusted to stretch a little more

I was motivated by this topic to end up taping on one of my baby dry 6's
It was a bit difficult to get packaging-taped "on" but it was on lol. I'm way too big, I have real fatty legs =(
It was cool looking down and seeing that I was "wearing" a real pampers. Officially my first diaper in 12 years. my usual goodnites/pull-up style don't count.
If only some one would make an adult sized pamper baby dry with the current green theme and some random animal characters on it in about the same locations.

How do models on the diaper websites and tumblr fit into the smaller baby diapers eg huggies pullups baby drys etc?
some look like they have bigger waists than 28"

grogan1 said:
How do models on the diaper websites and tumblr fit into the smaller baby diapers eg huggies pullups baby drys etc?

Well they don't make them any bigger. If they did I'd pay 10$ each lol
So that means one thing, They are just small and can fit them.

grogan1 said:

The models are slim and can fit or they could be slightly modified but you can't see

Can someone also help me with my diaper size, I'am 1 metre 80 (5 feet 10" for the imperial system) and weighs about 90 kg. I have pants size 52 which corresponds to xl for both men and women, for women it is size 44 and they say it is about 36 inch. I understand that I need adult diapers, but I would like to know which size you advice me. Thanks!

BabyAngela said:
Can someone also help me with my diaper size, I'am 1 metre 80 (5 feet 10" for the imperial system) and weighs about 90 kg. I have pants size 52 which corresponds to xl for both men and women, for women it is size 44 and they say it is about 36 inch. I understand that I need adult diapers, but I would like to know which size you advice me. Thanks!

It depends what brand you're ordering - they don't all size according to the same parameters - some run a little small, some a little large. You'll need to check the size range for the given brand. However, if by 36" you are referring to your waist circumference, then for most adult nappies, that would be considered a medium.

Akastus said:
It depends what brand you're ordering - they don't all size according to the same parameters - some run a little small, some a little large. You'll need to check the size range for the given brand. However, if by 36" you are referring to your waist circumference, then for most adult nappies, that would be considered a medium.

Okay, thank you!

maybe this will be helpful?
I'm 5'3 at 43kg-95lbs, Here's whats comfortable for me: Goodnites sm-l/xl, pampers cruisers 7-babydry 6, small adult diapers like tena-tranqulity.
Here's what I can wear but it's a little tight, pampers cruisers 4 to 5, pull-ups 4-5t, huggies 5-6, luvs 5-6.
Here's what I wear daily, small adult diapers, Goodnites. As far as baby diapers, my gf and I use them for foreplay, we also use the pampers baby sensitive wipes.

- - - Updated - - -

grogan1 said:
Models often make a cut down the middle of the back side of the diaper, so then it fits better in the front for photo purposes only of corse,
for back side photos, they make a slit in the front of the diaper, it's that easy. or is it a waste of a good diaper? LoL

My 34" waist (widest part of me) fits in L/XL Goodnites, if that helps for reference (I'm a bean-pole body-type guy). Cottontail's diaper tape extenders also work wonders for fitting into baby diapers and velcro'd training pants. I won't claim to "fit" but I play with size 6 disposables often using the extenders. They fit a bit like a belted shield on me, but a smaller wearer may find they look like regular diapers. Pampers, Walgreen's' and Walmart's Parent's Choice brands are so far the best: they're equally long, have excellent prints, and (especially walmart and walgreen's) are very capacious toward urine. Huggies are 2" smaller for size 6 and snug & dry seem to hold very little.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back