Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABDL disposable training pants

Default ABDL disposable training pants

As of now there does not seem to be any adult baby style training pants/pull-ups out there with "feel-wet" areas.

I know this subject has been broached before multiple times but I wanted to see if anybody out there would try them if they were around.

It is a turn on in the AB as well as the DL side to have something that ... kind of ... calls my attention to what I've done ... you know? :O I would like to see it marketed by Bambino's or ABU.

What thinks you?

*I am aware of the cloth training pants and even have a few. I'd just like something that can be thrown away and is nicely designed.*

None have been made since the diaper machines they use aren't even there's really. They just contract out suppliers in china to make them to spec and none of the machines are designed to make pull-on diapers/trainers.

(Not sure about the ones in Europe, but as far as I can tell every AB/DL centric diaper in the US are just made in china)

I would love an adult sized pull-up.
    But that is likely never going to happen unless one of us wins the lottery and just gets a run done whatever the cost.

there are several companies making pullup adult diapers... northshore has some for example. I got a sample and they fit a bit like a tube sock... I didn't care for them, but I could see the utility. They had surprisingly good leak guards for a pullup. ALL white.

There's just not much of a market for them. Fetishists generally want a diaper that holds a lot (or at least a couple good wettings) and incontinent people just need diapers. There's very, very little place for them. It's a niche market within a niche market.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaDL View Post
    There's just not much of a market for them. Fetishists generally want a diaper that holds a lot (or at least a couple good wettings) and incontinent people just need diapers. There's very, very little place for them. It's a niche market within a niche market.
    They have ABDL cloth adult training pants of a wide variety. Many ABDL shops have them.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    They have ABDL cloth adult training pants of a wide variety. Many ABDL shops have them.
    The Baby Pants training pants are my everyday underwear. Interesting that no one has done the other, but it must be too small a market. I guess cloth rules the day where training pants are concerned.

I would love an adult pull up that has more padding up the front and back and a small waist band like toddler pull ups. I think that an adult pull-up that was designed like a toddler pull-up and Was all white would be better for incontinent people. By adding more padding up front and back and making them white would make them look more regular underwear. The pullups that are on the market now look to much like granny panties.

One related question: Are any of the adult pull-ups on the market good enough to be baby-ized and sold as ABDL products? Because that's all we can reasonably expect from an ABDL pull-up. As with diapers, we can only get what the machines are already producing, because there's just not enough money in ABDL products to really re-tool. If there was, we'd have Cushies with stretchy sides, and just generally much nicer, more babyish diapers. We don't have those, though, because the machines to make adult-ized baby diapers just don't exist. So, we're stuck getting baby-ized adult diapers, at least as disposables are concerned.