• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheComposer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hi everyone!

I am 'TheComposer' (you can call me Composer for short ;)), and I'd like to say, there's quite a few things about my ABDL story that I hope will be worth reading...

I've been into ABDL as early as I can remember... my Mother actually ran a daycare center which she opened just TWO WEEKS after I was born, and believe it or not, but it had became the most popular daycare center of choice in our city for well over a decade! :D

This was rather a luxury for me as there were stashes of diapers stored in literally every part of the building, as well as interacting with the other kids as you usual are when you're born. ;), and at times I actually stole some diapers when nobody was looking. :p

Though, after she sold the company in 2004 and moved to Australia, it was 7 years later when I re-discovered my interest in these with the advent of AB Universe. Either way, I was very happy when I realized... I wasn't alone. :)

Apart from ABDL, I also collect plushies and inflatables, and I also make custom inflatables that many people like. I did a run of an inflatable skunk that I've designed, and is currently working on doing another run, hey! maybe perhaps you might get one yourself! :)
http://d.facdn.net/art/trainz10/1420595738/1420595738.trainz10_20150107_015722.jpg

I also have an interest in trains and planes where I play many simulator games, such as FSX and Train Simulator: Railworks. :)

My main profession is a musician, I play the piano and pipe organ, as well as a teacher where I have taught numerous students over the years. I also do recordings and compose music for animated films, one of them is a film by Tony Crynight (where if you would've seen animations about Five Nights at Freddy's, you would've heard about him. ;)):
[link deleted]

Speaking of Five Nights at Freddy's... I've taken MUCH interest in the fan fiction part of the game (despite me never actually playing it :p), and so I wrote music for it:
[link deleted]

As you can see, my most favourite instrument is the Theatre Organ, it is like no other instrument in that it's purpose is to imitate the instruments of the orchestra, but still sounds kinda off and old-fashioned. It's not even like the church organ at all in that it doesn't sound "churchy", or "epic" or anything like that. But sounds rather humorous and childish in a way:
[link deleted]

I certainly hope you liked that FNAF piece, and that it sounded rather toony and child-like. :) As the organ really does have that toony and child-like sound, to me... it really does symbolize regression and in my view... is how I'd picture ABDL through music. :)

I hope that you liked my music and hope to meet new people who have similar interests in other things, as well as all things ABDL. :)

Cheers!
TheComposer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello TheComposer and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello from another organist. I'm a graduate of Westminster Choir College. When I was a kid, my organ teacher was Leonard McClain. His stage name was Melody Mac and he was one of the Wanamaker organists, and I used to sit up there with him and watch him play what is now, I guess, the largest organ in the world. I used to go to a lot of theater organ concerts many years ago. At the age of 12, I was on the cover of The Hammond Times, but that was in 1960, I think. Anyway, welcome to the site.

Thank you everybody!

Hi all!

Thank you very much for your warm welcomes! :)

@dogboy,
Hello from another organist. I'm a graduate of Westminster Choir College. When I was a kid, my organ teacher was Leonard McClain. His stage name was Melody Mac and he was one of the Wanamaker organists, and I used to sit up there with him and watch him play what is now, I guess, the largest organ in the world. I used to go to a lot of theater organ concerts many years ago. At the age of 12, I was on the cover of The Hammond Times, but that was in 1960, I think. Anyway, welcome to the site.
Oh wow! That's great to hear, I never thought I'd bump into another Organist here, haha. :p And wow, you're lucky having that privilege to be up close to the Wanamaker, I wish I could go there and visit, but it's just too damn far from here (Australia). :/

@MichaelWeston,
Ello and welcome! I love music, I play Piano, Guitar, Bass and Drums. I love organs of all types currently I don't have one. The only decent piano I current have is a 1876 Decker and Son my grands willed me. I am mainly a guitarist when I was younger I was in a semi-succesll band. We opened for keith urban. Now I own a couple companies. When I think ABDL music I think harmonic major, like the song for all the Wii games made by nentindo.
Nice to meet you too. :) Yeah, hopefully I'll still be able to make this so-called ABDL-like music without most people noticing, as that'd be quite, ahem... embarrassing. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back