Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: bulge

Default bulge

so i am sure this is a stupid question but does everyone like the bulge you get when wetting your diaper. i love to see how big i can make it. anyway i know goodnites and pull ups are great at bulging but what else is good? and if some one doesnt like the bulge i was wondering why, other than the obvious reasons and that it is hard to conceal.
    thanks, jester

i like to feel the bulge when i soak the diapers i wear. it feels weird, but cool. it is sorta like how much can i get this diaper to absorb trophy.

i love it right after wetting. its fun to have that sort of 'oops i did a bad thing' type of feeling and put my hand on the warmth of the bulge.

EmeraldsAndLime

Haha, yeah... fun times with the bulge. >_<

Seriously though, it's one of the things that really appeals to me about diapers. I really can't explain the feeling, I just like the look at feel of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    i love it right after wetting. its fun to have that sort of 'oops i did a bad thing' type of feeling and put my hand on the warmth of the bulge.
    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

Yeah, I'm a fan of it. It's a cool feeling to know you did something naughty in your didees, and enjoy it anyway. I've always liekd to make it really big, that's my thing. Just don't do that in public places, as some diapers are impossible to conceal once they reach a certain size.

As far as what diapers get a good bulgs factor, my vbote goes for Abenas. They swell up SO huge.

Darkfinn

ATNs.... Bambinos... and Abris swell up very nicely when wet...

I do like it, right up until it starts leaking or even explodes. I can only wet with my ridiculously large bladder so full it's ready to burst, and once I've started I just can't stop! Combine this with really low quality diapers and leaking is inevitable

I guess I need to get used to wetting a bit more so I can do it at less than maximum capacity.

Darkfinn

you just gotta practice until you can go a little at a time to keep the pressure off... Bambinos just drink up a slow wetting... it's the best way to get them really full.