Just told g/f about my little side, now what...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedPrince

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
She said it is "sexy." Basically I'm looking to break my girlfriend in slowly. I've had other partners who took it poorly, others who I have overwhelmed and some who never looked at me the same after. I need to pace myself.

I've been an abdl for as long as I can remember and have had my share of binge and purge cycles like most. I want this to grow us closer, not push us apart.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

PaddedPrince

PaddedPrince said:
She said it is "sexy." Basically I'm looking to break my girlfriend in slowly. I've had other partners who took it poorly, others who I have overwhelmed and some who never looked at me the same after. I need to pace myself.

I've been an abdl for as long as I can remember and have had my share of binge and purge cycles like most. I want this to grow us closer, not push us apart.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

PaddedPrince

I wonder if she really meant that it is "sexy"? If so, I think you might go forward slowly. She'll let you know if you go outside her comfort zone.

How did she say, "That's sexy"? Sarcastically? In a purring voice? What happened next? Regardless, it seems you have previous experience in telling partners so you know what can happen. Do as Dogboy says and go slow.

In the meantime, this looks like your first post. Since we are a support site, we really like to get to know each other better. Can you post an introduction thread Here and tell us more about your non-DL interests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back