Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I want to get baby wipes so I don't always have to jump into the shower. Not saying that I would never shower or be dirty but its just that I would like to be able to use some wipes when I'm too tired 😫 to jump in so what one are the best 😊 any help would be very helpful

Do you use your diapers for pee only or do you poop in them?

If you pee only (or poop rarely), any baby wipe will be ok. Some do have a fragrance but some do not.

If you poop, you can use baby wipes but that may take a lot of wipes. In this case it may be better to get an adult sized wipe. I believe the sell them near the adult diaper sections.

In either case, you need to keep the wipes in a sealed container or they will dry out.

As to specific brands, I use a store brand baby wipe and it works fine for me.

Personally, I love pampers baby wipes. They have a really strong baby powder scent which is absolutely wonderful, and as far as I know you can get them at any grocery/drug store. They're also the same ones we used in my house until I was potty trained so they give me a giant nostalgia trip every time I use one.

Also how did you get the baby face in your title??

Huggies are my favorite wipes so far, hands down. Pampers have an okay scent but aren't substantial enough. I don't favor the trend toward fragrance free wipes but Huggies still have decent ones (cucumber & green tea is surprisingly pleasant).

How do you make the baby head symbol?

WildRoseBaby said:
How do you make the baby head symbol?

That particular emoticon is part of the standard set for iOS 9. The baby icon was introduced in Unicode 6, but its appearance varies between platforms. 👶 The closest VBulletin equivalent is :paci:

I've been using Pampers but I'll have to try the Huggies.

I have been using Pampers baby fresh wipes for years. I still like the smell of the wipes. I did tried Huggies one and done wipes with the cucumber and green tea scent. The smell was ok. I really like the Huggies simply clean baby wipes better. In my opinion Pampers baby fresh wipes are the best wipes. I haven't seen the Luvs Ultra Clean Wipes for a while. I wonder if they still make them?

Trevor said:
Huggies are my favorite wipes so far, hands down. Pampers have an okay scent but aren't substantial enough. I don't favor the trend toward fragrance free wipes but Huggies still have decent ones (cucumber & green tea is surprisingly pleasant).

Huggies cucumber & green tea wipes are my favorite :3 I got the Huggies fragrance free ones today. I think it's the first kind that I've gotten with no fragrance. Even the pampers fragrance free wipes have a surgical smell to them.

Huggies are what I use even for toilet time toilet paper dosent do a great job for me.
Start with TP finish Huggies wipes all's good.

foxkits said:
Huggies are what I use even for toilet time toilet paper dosent do a great job for me.
Start with TP finish Huggies wipes all's good.

Just don't flush them down the toilet or you will need to hire a plumber.

I personally enjoy using the standard flushable wipes. You can't flush baby wipes down the commode or it will result in blockage. Easier to get rid of the evidence if you live with other people.

Skaterboy said:
Just don't flush them down the toilet or you will need to hire a plumber.
No I dont fush the huggies wipes lol

I find baby wipes are too small for my bum. I usually have to use a few of the cheap ones I use to make it worth while.

Generally I will use Huggies. But Pampers also work well too.

huggie's one and done's are really thick but are as small as other wipes. Really good for messes though. Target up and up wipes are pretty thin but durable.

any baby wipe would do well to use in place of a shower, but I'd only do something like that when you cant shower. like when camping/backpacking.

- - - Updated - - -

JellyBows said:
I personally enjoy using the standard flushable wipes. You can't flush baby wipes down the commode or it will result in blockage. Easier to get rid of the evidence if you live with other people.

You can't flush "flusahable" wipes either.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/23/flushable-bathroom-wipes-blamed-for-massive-sewer-clogs/

BabyDenise said:
Do you use your diapers for pee only or do you poop in them?

If you pee only (or poop rarely), any baby wipe will be ok. Some do have a fragrance but some do not.

If you poop, you can use baby wipes but that may take a lot of wipes. In this case it may be better to get an adult sized wipe. I believe the sell them near the adult diaper sections.

In either case, you need to keep the wipes in a sealed container or they will dry out.

As to specific brands, I use a store brand baby wipe and it works fine for me.

I do both if its coming its coming out right away as soon as it hits and as far as brand I'm weary of store brand

theQman said:
Personally, I love pampers baby wipes. They have a really strong baby powder scent which is absolutely wonderful, and as far as I know you can get them at any grocery/drug store. They're also the same ones we used in my house until I was potty trained so they give me a giant nostalgia trip every time I use one.

Also how did you get the baby face in your title??

Yeess that's a must!!! And as for the symbol I used my phone 📞 to put this up 👆

Trevor said:

Yeah, but what about functionality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back