Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good bye

Default Good bye

Hey all, it’s tommy here =]

Just thought I would make a good bye post. Basically, I no longer feel I am a DL. I have had supplies, and haven’t used them for a long time. I just feel I am getting over this, and it was just a hormonal thing or something. I just wanted to thank everyone I met in this community. I enjoyed getting to know you all.
    Peachy, off course I will still see you on MSN every day Will hope to keep talking to you anyway.
    Good luck to you all, I hope you all achieve everything you aim to achieve. It’s sad to say my goodbyes, but I really strongly feel I am no longer a DL. Hence why I am leaving..

Thanks everyone, Tommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hey all, itís tommy here =]

Just thought I would make a good bye post. Basically, I no longer feel I am a DL. I have had supplies, and havenít used them for a long time. I just feel I am getting over this, and it was just a hormonal thing or something. I just wanted to thank everyone I met in this community. I enjoyed getting to know you all.
    Peachy, off course I will still see you on MSN every day Will hope to keep talking to you anyway.
    Good luck to you all, I hope you all achieve everything you aim to achieve. Itís sad to say my goodbyes, but I really strongly feel I am no longer a DL. Hence why I am leaving..

Thanks everyone, Tommy.

Goodbye, i think i can speak for everyone by saying you will be missed.

These things often resurface, but everyone is different. May take a while, may be never. You can always come back if that happens to be the case. Whatever the result, best of luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I'll see you when your purging is over :3
    Haha. I'm with Pojo. But in all seriousness, take care!

You could come visit occasionally if you decide you miss you.

Dude84

Hmm, if you're the guy I spoke to on MSN living around the Dorset area, then at least I know who you are, otherwise I have no idea. Assuming that you are such a person, then I hope that all goes well, although I do believe in all probability you'll find you develop a "craving" of some sort for it later on. Few people just lose all interest indefinitely.

Anyways, good luck for the future and such. :-)

remember that you don't HAVE to be ABDL to post on this site. if you've lost interest in diapers but still want to be a part of the community there are lots of off-topic discussions you could take part in. if you really don't have any interest in continuing to visit adisc, happy trails and it was fun having you here.

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    remember that you don't HAVE to be ABDL to post on this site. if you've lost interest in diapers but still want to be a part of the community there are lots of off-topic discussions you could take part in. if you really don't have any interest in continuing to visit adisc, happy trails and it was fun having you here.
    wow my eye's are going bad :|

Quote Originally Posted by markdude84 View Post
    Hmm, if you're the guy I spoke to on MSN living around the Dorset area, then at least I know who you are, otherwise I have no idea. Assuming that you are such a person, then I hope that all goes well, although I do believe in all probability you'll find you develop a "craving" of some sort for it later on. Few people just lose all interest indefinitely.

Anyways, good luck for the future and such. :-)
    not me
    Last edited by Martin; 18-Feb-2009 at 21:22. Reason: Merging doublepost