• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Warm Wishes & an Introduction... This is who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GentlenessKindness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Everyone,
It's so lovely to have found this site. Thus far everyone seems really nice. My guess is that the reasons for that are more than The required rules of conduct. I suspect it has more to do with the fact that those with fetishes like ours, tended to have more of a gentle soul. I know I do.

So... About me.... Well I'm a little older than most here it seems. However.......really good looking, fit, maintains exceptional hygiene, well dressed, smart, intuitive, sensitive to the needs of others, courageous, enthusiastic, encouraging, uplifting, hilariously funny, kind, good natured, helpful, giving, well liked, well mannered and very polite, well respected, regularly contributes and gives back to the world, tender, compassionate, thoughtful, kind, filled with love joy peace and self control, energetic, happy, knows when to get on the stage and when to get off, invited and accepted into all levels of society standings, Successful, financially secure, many many close associates, a number of very close friends, his BEST friend is Jesus. And always ready, willing, able and capable to help those in need.... Is how everyone and anyone who knows me would describe me as a person and that it all stems from my heart.....oh I'm also extremely humble. However, I am also a very confident man. One can be confident and humble. No one NO ONE is better than anyone else. I travel and belong to a wide variety of social standing circles. From the worlds elite to the poorest of the poor. We are all just people. Human beings doing the best we can with what we have. We are all the same, we just have different jobs. We all gave insecurities, even the confident. We ALL NEED love, and all need TO love. We all ache for love, and ache for security. We all crave to be understood, unconditionally accepted and unconditionally loved. Please allow me to encourage you by reminding you.... YOU are WORTHY. YOUR worth is beyond measure. YOU matter. YOUR important. While to some that may fall on deaf ears or feel like it's just Bla Bla Bla.... You've heard it all before.. That won't change it though... Because it's a FACT. YOU are WORTHY. YOUR worth is beyond measure. YOU matter. YOUR important.

A very big welcome your in sight is great yes I feel most of us are sentive to others.

Oh my goodness.... well, actually, I do agree with most of what you said.....hmmmm, well I'll have to take your word for the descriptions others would provide of you, nonetheless, it's nice to know you are of non-judgemental ilk. :)
Welcome, we look forward to more uplifting rhetoric.

Great intro. If we had more love in the world we would have more acceptance in the public eye. But as it stands we have a lot of closed minded people that are not willing to even give us a chance. Well I do matter but what doesn't matter is people know I wear and ENJOY diapers.
So thanks for the reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back