• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacy75

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi all just saying hi ,
my name is Stacy I’m 40 abdl french Canadian.
i don't role play often but i do like once in a wile

when i play i like to play a little girl, about 7 to 12 yrs old , (young enough to play wiht toys but still old enough to be embarrassed about being put into diapers) who has accident and put back into diapers.

I didn't introduced myself yet cause i didn't knew exactly what to say.
but here we go

(edit i corrected my post from typo and grammar

Welcomestacy75! We're happy to see you here! There are many, many of your fellow Canadians here. What kind of things do you like to do when you're in the inevitable grown up stage?

zipperless said:
Welcomestacy75! We're happy to see you here! There are many, many of your fellow Canadians here. What kind of things do you like to do when you're in the inevitable grown up stage?

i'm an IT i work on computers, i have a formation as network manger.
i also like wrestling,
i like to play the sims (i have all the sims 3 (and nearly all the store content), and i have so far all the sims 4.

i like also to watch movies. (i like various style i'm a cinephile i like all kind , love story, action, horror, comedy, sci-fi, etc

same with music only a few signer or group i like less.

Do you usually watch movies in a theater or at home? They're so expensive where I live so we usually watch them at home.

rarely in theater i did for some superhero or harry potter but in my town they present it only in french and i rather watch movies in English when possible,

i have over 200 dvds /blue rays in hand. that doesn't count what i rent.

lately i cant realy affort to much movies so i rent less too

afew years ago in a old video club the staff when asked about a movies that they didnt saw yet and i was there they asked me if i saw it to help the clients.

one week there was 4 release and 2 days later they was all saw.

Awesome! We have quite the collection here, too. Movies are expensive everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back