Diapers at your door, at literally the press of a button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBpa123

Contributor
I'm a big Amazon person. Its almost addicting ordering stuff off the internet. That and I also hate being in public. So browsing the site the other day i noticed they have a product called amazon dash. I at the push of a button that's connected via wifi to the internet, I can order trash bags, toilet paper, stuff of that nature. Then I see one for huggies diapers. What a cool idea I thought. Then I imagined photoshopping like Molicare and a logo over one of those buttons and posting it here as joke.

I didn't have to... you can literally now order adult diapers at the push of a button from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Depend-Dash-B...444431218&sr=8-27&keywords=amazon+dash+button

I can't help but think that something like that, regardless of what product it's for, is dangerous (for your wallet) if you have small children in the house... There is such a thing as too much convenience.

61SxNs3oVaL._SL1000_.jpg

612V9aZxN2L._SL1000_.jpg

I give up trying to get this broken bb software to display inline images. they need to fix that.

Yes. I have small children. I would end up with case after case after case. Bad news bears, around here. :)

It would make more sense to have software versions of these buttons that could be pinned to a password-protected part of the Amazon app. I would assume anyone who had an affinity for gimmicks like this would have a smartphone or tablet.

EDIT: Ah, it seems that they have included some precautions - you can't order another product until the first one arrives, but it's still vulnerable to rogue button pressers.

Last edited:
They're plenty of people out there that can't resist the temptation to press a button. *Click*

Actually it's worse than you think I have an Amazon Echo that you tell it by voice what you need and it buys that for you, it's freaking amazing, just say alexia I need diapers, and she says the size and brand and all that and asks shall I order it and you say yes and poof they show up at your door.

In the Dash Button information section, they show a Tide button affixed to a washing machine. So where would you stick your Depend button? On your belt buckle? :)

Cottontail said:
In the Dash Button information section, they show a Tide button affixed to a washing machine. So where would you stick your Depend button? On your belt buckle? :)
That will help boost the 'underwearness' campaign too.

Cottontail said:
The lucky ones could put it on a changing table. Too bad they couldn't do something else in the adult diaper market.

It would go on your dresser drawer of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back