Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers at your door, at literally the press of a button.

Lightbulb Diapers at your door, at literally the press of a button.

I'm a big Amazon person. Its almost addicting ordering stuff off the internet. That and I also hate being in public. So browsing the site the other day i noticed they have a product called amazon dash. I at the push of a button that's connected via wifi to the internet, I can order trash bags, toilet paper, stuff of that nature. Then I see one for huggies diapers. What a cool idea I thought. Then I imagined photoshopping like Molicare and a logo over one of those buttons and posting it here as joke.

I didn't have to... you can literally now order adult diapers at the push of a button from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Depend-Dash-Bu...on+dash+button

I can't help but think that something like that, regardless of what product it's for, is dangerous (for your wallet) if you have small children in the house... There is such a thing as too much convenience.

Yes. I have small children. I would end up with case after case after case. Bad news bears, around here.

It would make more sense to have software versions of these buttons that could be pinned to a password-protected part of the Amazon app. I would assume anyone who had an affinity for gimmicks like this would have a smartphone or tablet.

EDIT: Ah, it seems that they have included some precautions - you can't order another product until the first one arrives, but it's still vulnerable to rogue button pressers.
    Last edited by Akastus; 10-Oct-2015 at 11:23.

They're plenty of people out there that can't resist the temptation to press a button. *Click*

Actually it's worse than you think I have an Amazon Echo that you tell it by voice what you need and it buys that for you, it's freaking amazing, just say alexia I need diapers, and she says the size and brand and all that and asks shall I order it and you say yes and poof they show up at your door.

In the Dash Button information section, they show a Tide button affixed to a washing machine. So where would you stick your Depend button? On your belt buckle?

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    In the Dash Button information section, they show a Tide button affixed to a washing machine. So where would you stick your Depend button? On your belt buckle?
    That will help boost the 'underwearness' campaign too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    The lucky ones could put it on a changing table. Too bad they couldn't do something else in the adult diaper market.