Bike riding in a pullup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufusc24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I previously posted that when I ride my bike with a Tena guard I end up leaking.
I bought some Tena pull-ups that were on sale at CVS and now ride while wearing them.
They serves 3 purposes, keep me dry, satisfy my diaper wearing fetish and the padding keeps my butt from getting sore.
I have not yet told my wife I am wearing them but she knows I have a stess incontinence problem when riding so it would not be a big deal.

How does the tena pullup compare to the Depend TrueFit pullup?

Never tried them. Do theyworkeell for you?

I like bike riding in a cloth diaper with plastic pants. Don't have problems with the SAP getting all out of place, and no leaking issues either.

From my experience depends are horrible. I've tried Tena and their products tend to be more quality than Depends, I've found that depends either fall apart or have bad leaking problems, the last time I tried the depends tru-fit things they had almost no leg gatherers at all. For a product designed for incontinence it's rather poorly designed, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone incontinent or just a DL. (Granted I'm not Incontinent but I can safely say that Depends are horrible and don't hold more than a sanitary pad's capacity.)

AddyShadows said:
I wouldn't recommend them to anyone incontinent or just a DL. (Granted I'm not Incontinent but I can safely say that Depends are horrible and don't hold more than a sanitary pad's capacity.)
I wouldn't even say that Depends have that much absorbency, they are pretty dreadful. x3

They (the Depend Real Fit) aren't too bad if you don't flood them. If you release small amounts slowly, they hold more than you'd expect. But if you are flooding, yeah, they won't do much good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back