Thread: The Current Version Of Me

MichaelWeston

Default The Current Version Of Me

Right now I am really happy. I have posted before about being un-happy. I thought'd for once I'd post a thing about being happy. My hair is the longest it's been (Which is makes me happy), I need no job because of the money I have accrued, I am done with all the school a human can do. I have a house and a car. and of course diapers! I fit the role of AB/DL really well, I have almost no leg hair (weird for being 22), and as long as I shave everyday, no facial hair!

I figured I'd share this image of me I blurred out the face so no one can recognizance me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	24774

It's a good day to be happy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Envious of your locks, how do you curl them? -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWeston View Post
    Right now I am really happy. [...]
    p.s. I really enjoyed "Burn Notice"...

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    It's a good day to be happy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Envious of your locks, how do you curl them? -Marka

p.s. I really enjoyed "Burn Notice"...
    1. The song is perfect for today!
    2. Don't have to curl my hair it just does that. I have weird hair. Fun fact, it is also water repellent like a down feather. Super hard to care for.
    3. Burn Notice is my favorite show I've watched!

Are those the Waddlers? I tried one this week. It was ok. Way too big and the tape was super strong and ripped the landing zone when I tried to get out for a minute.

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Are those the Waddlers? I tried one this week. It was ok. Way too big and the tape was super strong and ripped the landing zone when I tried to get out for a minute.
    Yes, they are waddlers. The tapes do rip the landing zones very easy. My waist is a 32 and the mediums fit just fine (not great). I only ordered 10 of them. Normaly I go for bambinos