Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I always suspected this.

Default I always suspected this.

I recently heard my school principal who rants and raves about uniforms and nothing else was speeding today. And guess what they found in his trunk? Marijuana and Cocaine! Me and my classmates all knew there was something wrong with him, but never thought he was high. Ok we did, but just in that dumb, joking way.

Was he arrested? Will he be at the school anymore? I need some weed.

Haha, that's awesome in a horrible, sick way. Kind of reminds me of my old music teacher who I'm pretty sure was an alcoholic, which I can't really blame him for since being a elementary/high school music teacher sounds like perhaps the worst job in the world to me.

Weed and coke, huh? Sounds like a recipe for a fantastic party to me.

Butterfly Mage

I'll bet it turns out he was selling dope to students too.

Dude84

If he was dealing to students, then personally I hope they "throw the book" at him. Otherwise, it's just another unfortunate event of someone caught up in the vicious drug cycle (which, once you're in, is like smoking - it's difficult to quit!).

I just hope he wasn't driving "high"...

I had a coach when I was in school that was arrested for dealing coke to an undercover agent. He was arrested, left, etc. I don't remember what all happened (I remember he called my dad for help with bail, as my dad taught at the same school), but several years later he was killed in an accident.

Falkio

Wow, that's pretty intense! Now you can make jokes about the way he drives AND the fact that he snorts blow. Did he go to jail? What's going to happen to his uniforms?

Quote Originally Posted by Triforceformer View Post
    I recently heard my school principal who rants and raves about uniforms and nothing else was speeding today. And guess what they found in his trunk? Marijuana and Cocaine! Me and my classmates all knew there was something wrong with him, but never thought he was high. Ok we did, but just in that dumb, joking way.
    For a speeding infraction to go to a drug bust, it means one of two things happened, as the trunk is not "in open view":

(a) The officer who pulled him over had a dog with him.
    (b) Your principal was SO freaked out and acted SO weird that the officer called for a dog and searched the car.