Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylfeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'm wondering if others are having trouble with Abena Abriflex leaking easily around the legs? I used to get large, then realized mediums fit, especially as I've gradually lost weight over the years. I thought I was good on the leaking from going down a size, but the last 3 I've worn let me down really quickly. When I inspect the fit around my legs it seems loose compared to a L/XL Depends RealFit (which I've had leak one time in 200 literally). I can wear 38" loose fit jeans, but typically still wear 40" or even 42" to cover up that I'm padded.

The Abriflex pullons are very comfortable and I know technically could hold a lot, but I can't trust them to any sort of burst of output. My bladder only holds 12-16 oz so I'm talking about a 6 oz burst at most. I can empty twice and fairly quickly with the RealFit, but they aren't quite as comfortable and I'd like a little more capacity and trying to not quite step up to tabbed diaper for daily use. I'm to the point with OAB that I need the padding to buy me time to get to the bathroom.

Just looking for the experience of others with these? Or maybe what alternatives you think are best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back